Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(12-03-2014, 08:34 PM)zooty Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 03:37 AM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  My script stopped working too. I mean it hangs after pressing the Try button. Alternatives?

EDIT: So please let me get this right... Basically everyone is making their own script/bot and no one releases it because it's working way too good? If I'm right this forum is all about open code and open source isn't it? I hate how some "steve jobs wanna be" ruin this passion this way. You made a bot? Release it or STFU even if it's not free but just do something. I really can't see the point in saying "I have a lamborghini but I keep it burried in my backyard". I know I'm acting "bully mode" (lol) but i really hate selfish ppl that only show off.

That being said let's all get to work and make a bot ourselves. Any autoit user or other software like that please contact me on skype: carpealexdiem and let's make a team for this script once and for all.

This thread was originally for cracking the Lazy Pressing bot, so maybe discussion of creating new bots should be in theĀ Clash of Clans subforum.

Yes, if you guys could start the discussions in that section it would be great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by Konloch - 12-04-2014, 09:27 AM