[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(12-05-2014, 05:45 AM)spelaben Wrote:  
(12-05-2014, 04:25 AM)mibbzz Wrote:  
(12-05-2014, 04:15 AM)Proxy Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 11:32 AM)Leakedinfos Wrote:  ***WARNING***
***NEW VERSION DETECTS SCRIPTS***

WILL BAN

The latest version V6.7.5 update:
1. Optimization soldiers, increasing the number of details to determine and optimize the
two, nine ten greatly improve the efficiency of the market has surpassed all secondary
3, increasing the recommended configuration capabilities can not be configured friend others make a good load configuration
4, increasing fish Paul Cup features
5, increasing the difficulty of fish custom filter option
6, an increase of dead fish hold dual king and options coalition soldiers
7, offensive genre increase [Custom] Users can Advanced settings in their own portfolio
8. The acceleration and acceleration were not making soldiers ahead of time to determine optimized to ensure accelerated gem not waste much time in making soldiers one second above
9, soldiers made a comprehensive rewrite the code, making soldiers will not be canceled, and improve efficiency.
10, add custom options to end the fighting in advance
11 to repair part of the user to open the flowers suspended animation problems.
12. BS user or fly simulator automatically find the installation path, without having to manually set the
13, increasing the resolution of the built-fly automatic modification functions. [Open a flower, fly resolution automatically modify]
14, an increase of random motion detection code and virtual shell as well as the detection of reverse debugging software. [Warning: If anyone tries to break the commissioning software reuse flowers, flowers will be automatically added to the blacklist your IP segment] Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdu0WdP
666.jpg
LF Robot? When ever I check the official forum it still suss version 6.1.6 or something like that.
Either way, if anyone gets ban using it, let me know.
Proxy out.
The new versions still only in chinese, the English should be out within a weekish.
No, just downloaded the new version (6.7.5) and it's English. Advanced options are still Chinese, though.

/Edit: Also using the new version with the AutoIt macro from this thread and I am eager to see if they really ban whole IP segments. This is bullshit to scare you into buying this, really.

Well they haven't released it on the english site, but I'd avsilable on the Chinese one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by mibbzz - 12-05-2014, 03:20 PM