Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(12-07-2014, 05:33 PM)Captain Planet Wrote:  Hi guys. Currently my script is not working somehow. It closes and doesnt reopen LFrobot. then the script fails.

Do anyone have any cookie cutter script to offer? i do not want any selection.. jus opening and closing of the bot

Hey Captain Planet, is there any script available for LF Robot for letting to bot restart every 55 minutes or something like that? I have tried all the previous scripted with AutoIT but when it pressed the START button, there's an error message coming out stating that "the bluestack resolution should be 860 x 720" but my bluestack is already at that resolution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by chayjeong - 12-07-2014, 05:54 PM