Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(12-10-2014, 05:20 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  
(12-10-2014, 05:01 AM)KeeWay Wrote:  Since the servers were down over the weekend i decided to try and learn more about autoit and create a frontend to the LF-Robot bot and so far it has been working for a couple days now on LF v6.8.0 and v6.8.2 so you are welcome to use and abuse it  Shadehappy
all the source code and compiled exe is included in the zip. this was tested on Windows 8.1 x64, Win 7 x64 and compiled as x86 mode.
Screenshot Download
Download Frontend
thanks
KeeWay
Thank you! Gonna try it out now.

Where is the sourcecode for the frontend? May you send me that, i am learning to code and it would help me greatly!

the source is LF-Robot-Frontend.au3 (in the zip file) with the other .au3 files needed for functionality.

thanks
KeeWay

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by KeeWay - 12-10-2014, 05:32 AM