Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Hayden. (:
Hey everybody, my name is Hayden, I'm 15 and I'm an 'okay' java developer. Bibl will probably say otherwise and call me a retard because I kinda am, but for the most part I know what I'm doing. I kind of get the jist of bytecode but I've never actually dedicated the time to learn about this subject in depth. So that's why I chose to join this community! Smile I thought that if I could learn how to use and manipulate bytecode it would further my knowledge in Java and make me a better developer. Cya guys around the forums. Smile
Welcome to The Bytecode Club!
2 many smily faces cut urself
(11-19-2014, 07:23 AM)Bibl Wrote:  2 many smily faces cut urself

There isn't a smiley of a face cutting itself Sad
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(11-19-2014, 04:31 AM)Midnight Blue™ Wrote:  Hey everybody, my name is Hayden, I'm 15 and I'm an 'okay' java developer. Bibl will probably say otherwise and call me a retard because I kinda am, but for the most part I know what I'm doing. I kind of get the jist of bytecode but I've never actually dedicated the time to learn about this subject in depth. So that's why I chose to join this community! Smile I thought that if I could learn how to use and manipulate bytecode it would further my knowledge in Java and make me a better developer. Cya guys around the forums. Smile

imagine if your second name was finch
that would make you a faggot
welcome to the edge club
lillix@jabber.se
now go away
ty