Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever caught botting?
What's the Supercell policy, permanent ban or what? I imagine a lot of the botters also account for a fair number of IAPs boosting their barracks and such.
I've never heard of anyone caught or ban for using a farming bot.

Proxy.
I reported a bot once after he stole 2k DE from me(before I wanted my own). Supercell said they were aware of the problem and were working on it...this was in august and the guy is still playing. Also the creator of lazy press said he has YouTube videos with his account name on it and still not banned. So I'd say they have no way of proving it. And on side note I was saddened to see you weren't going to release your bot. I hope you change your mind. Even if you charged $10 and maybe a dollar for each update I think it would sell rather nicely. As the only ones out arre monthly supscriptions and I'd never do that
I agree with the above post involving your bot. Was a very looked forward to thing in my thread, and I know that I wanted to try it out. Either way, good luck with what ever you do.

Proxy.
And from what I also read was you had some debt... This may not make you a millionaire but I'm sure it would place a dent in that cause this isn't just a random game it's the top grossing game on android (not sure about ios). Maybe you could also add a donate button in the script. Im not sure how that works. But either way you got me watching YouTube videos on autoit cause you said it was easy. And maybe one day I'll be able to do my own (very limited) not.
(12-02-2014, 04:35 AM)jshea621 Wrote:  And from what I also read was you had some debt... This may not make you a millionaire but I'm sure it would place a dent in that cause this isn't just a random game it's the top grossing game on android (not sure about ios).   Maybe you could also add a donate button in the script. Im not sure how that works.  But either way you got me watching YouTube videos on autoit cause you said it was easy. And maybe one day I'll be able to do my own (very limited) not.

Top grossing app on IOS too.
never heard of people getting banned botting, have heard of people being banned through other things however.
Hi Smellysocks,

I am willing to buy your bot. I know you planned to not sell it, but I can do a good offer. You can contact me in private message.

Thanks a lot,

Wezaah
Hey guys i suggest after the next update we should stop using bot for awhile cuz SUPERCELL is adding anti bot security system. It's the unknow, however you there are daredevil out there. Please do go ahead and please let us know you progress ;D
(12-02-2014, 03:10 AM)jshea621 Wrote:  I reported a bot once after he stole 2k DE from me(before I wanted my own). Supercell said they were aware of the problem and were working on it...this was in august and the guy is still playing.  Also the creator of lazy press said he has YouTube videos with his account name on it and still not banned.  So I'd say they have no way of proving it.  And on side note I was saddened to see you weren't going to release your bot.  I hope you change your mind.  Even if you charged $10 and maybe a dollar for each update I think it would sell rather nicely.  As the only ones out arre monthly supscriptions and I'd never do that

You said were reported 'cause were raid by bot?

what are ya think'in ? if "the bot" didnt raid you, then can you make sure NOONE will raid you after then?

WHAT'S A KID-THINK'IN !!!
@@