Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(01-04-2015, 01:15 AM)WarlockOPain Wrote:  
(01-04-2015, 12:47 AM)zealous Wrote:  @atoz as you've seen , the loot is so bad if i dont turn on dead base such that the cost of searching would be even more than the loots. then , it would be pointless to even turn the bot on lol.
I think the problem is caused by memory issues due to image search. is there a way to allocate more ram to the bot?

I cant even get it to attack ANYTHING. It just keeps pushing next, over and over, regardless of whether i remove the reqs or not. went through 50k searching before i finally stopped it Sad

Config x64:

[search]
searchGold=8000
searchElixir=8000
searchDark=0
searchTrophy=0
conditionGoldElixir=0
conditionDark=0
conditionTrophy=0
[attack]
deploy=0
algorithm=0
mode=2
[troop]
composition=0
troop1=0
troop2=1
troop3=1
troop4=1
xBarrack1=361
yBarrack1=265
xBarrack2=508
yBarrack2=259
xBarrack3=
yBarrack3=
xBarrack4=
yBarrack4=
[general]
frmBotPosX=-646
frmBotPosY=302
RandomFactor=0.1
MaxTrophy=3000

Thanks to anyone that helps, this bot looks pretty sick.

Are you using v5.3?

What TH... how many barrack you have?

I see some problems with your config..

1.. conditiongoldelixer =0
Should be =1 if you want to to attack a base that meets your gold/ elixer settings.. at =0 i dont think it will attack anything
2 Barracks
i removed the req for gold/elixer, so that it will attack any base; so if its 0 it wont attack anything? Ive tried lowering the req and watched it click next on bases that meet req...
and yes, its 5.3, from this link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!uAxEhaia!SnDIMs5DSe...AoIbXC522o

Changed what you mentioned in config; have watched it skip 3 bases that meet req...sigh
I hope, somebody will help me write attack algorithm.
After loot value meets requirements, check the TH level, and locate half/full Storage's positions. If it is TH9 or TH10, then is not god idea to attack then loot is less 150k, if more 150k, then is not god idea to attack if Storages are half/full and in the middle of the base.

In VillageSearch()
GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values
If $Restart = True Then ExitLoop (2)
If CompareResources() Then
if _TH9() or _TH10() Then ;Find TH level
if _LocateStorage1() Then ;Locate half/full storages positions
If $iradAttackMode = 0 Then