Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-13-2014, 04:47 AM)qaqaq Wrote:  Thanks odySSeys .
I did it. But still the same. Herre is vid Smile

Ops.. I forgotten to tell you that you MUST zoom all the way out.. til maximum..
I have edited the step above.
If possible, try delete the video on youtube. We would like to keep it low profile first as it is very buggy and we would like people to contribute rather leeching only
(12-13-2014, 06:02 AM)odySSeys Wrote:  

Ops.. I forgotten to tell you that you MUST zoom all the way out.. til maximum..
If possible, try delete the video on youtube. We would like to keep it low profile first as it is very buggy and we would like people to contribute rather leeching only

I deleted vid. But It seems the same old. I think i missing something.
(12-13-2014, 02:40 PM)qaqaq Wrote:  
(12-13-2014, 06:02 AM)odySSeys Wrote:  

I deleted vid. But It seems the same old. I think i missing something.

Try install tesseract installer with the .exe. (https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/downloads/list)
If it still doesn't work, try install AutoIt3 with the full installation (https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/)
It working right now ! Thanks odySSys.

Great!. But i just noticed that sometime recognize wrong number gold and elixir :D

[Image: 16008105131_c1348f188e_o.png]
I Forgot copy Tesseract-OCR folder to /AppData/Local/Tesseract-OCR lol
I tried adding more value to '$Left' on Line 21 and the script read the search values properly.

Global $Left = 45+10, $Top = 70, $Right = 660, $Bottom = 490

Alternatively, you can try make the adjustments on line 463 as not to affect other configurations.

$Read = _TesseractWinCapture($HWnD,"",0,"",1,2,($Left+10)*$x_ratio,$Top*$y_ratio,$Right*$x_ratio,$Bottom*$y_ratio,0) ;Capture screen region with gold and elixir

btw, I still wasn't able to manually set my barracks properly with the script.
(12-15-2014, 02:23 AM)AtoZ Wrote:  I tried adding more value to '$Left' on Line 21 and the script read the search values properly.

Global $Left = 45+10, $Top = 70, $Right = 660, $Bottom = 490

Nice job
I am having the same problem that qaqaq use to have, I am running the Search Function script yet it only clicks next once and fails to do anything else. I've looked at the code and it clicks next first without trying to run CheckScreen functions, so I believe that I am having some difficulties with tesseract.
Any help would be much appreciated, I want to be involved in improving the script and helping create a bot Smile.

EDIT: I didn't read qaqaq's more recent reply and it worked
I got it working, I copied the Tesseract-OCR that came with the bot to the location of where I installed tesseract, 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Tesseract-OCR'. I merged the folder and it worked after that.