Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
I think I know where the mistake is. Can you look through the code for this line:
Code:
If getDarkElixir($x_default+1, $y_default+58) <> "" &  getDarkElixir($x_default, $y_default+57) <> "" Then
change & to OR
Code:
If getDarkElixir($x_default+1, $y_default+58) <> "" Or  getDarkElixir($x_default, $y_default+57) <> "" Then
it's written in Autoit. It's a very simple language to learn, I only had basic C++ lesson since high school but manage to learn it very fast
yeah autoit is a very good-natured language!
im gonna screen all types of error messages to check for similarities.
they current attacking type works pretty good for me though always extremly good pickings. since i screenshot every after-fight message i cant ell you that i usually gain over 100k of both gold and elixir as an average value. best was a LOSE with 300.000 gold and 300.000 elixis as profit Wink
since the bot is not memory-based background work will probably be hard to do.
in the past i already read out the values for gold and elixir with cheatengine but the problem is that you cant find any pointer due to bluestacks.

you would have to root bluestacks and run a program inside of it which is a lot too lavishly!
but im gonna have a look at it since controlclick is more good-natured with that than mouseclick or mousemove
Strange... I have AutoIT installed, I downloaded all 3 files and placed them in the same folder.
I launch the exe and click on "start" it asks me to locate the barracks and that is as far as it goes :S.
use the start button! all other buttons are only for testing purposes!
I got a problem on bot, he's dont recognize the ''popup'' when click train troops
he saw pixels in background only... i have no idea how to fix PixelGetColor, on bot script for he read ''popup'' window on bs...
Can someone give me a hand ? XD
(12-23-2014, 07:07 AM)odySSeys Wrote:  @GkevinOD: You may refer to this GNU organization of steps to register GPL. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
Secondly, I would like to ask how did u obtained the first pixel coordinate of the gold digit. Based on MS paint, the coordinate of the most left and most top of first gold digit is (59,99) from the most left and most top of BlueStack windows
[Image: Capture.png]
Well, the bot located the position of the window first and using that, I found where the first pixel is relative to the window.
Now the way the bot locates the position of the window is weird, it ignores parts of the window handle and 0,0 of the window would be:
[Image: R25Yav.png]
This is not actually the way I did it. I used AutoIT tool and used the Finder Tool and manually placed it in the first pixel which requires some accuracy Smile
Using the method above is much easier and does not require you to look super close into your computer screen to see the individual pixels