Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
is anyone willing to help via teamviewer pls ? would be my best Christmas
I'm not very comfortable doing teamviewer lol but can you tell me what your problem is?
My apologies if you feel that way.My screen resolution is as mentioned in this thread,also 2d rendering enabled,locations of barracks are set,but problem is when i click on start its trains troops,once troops are ready it dont attack,just keep repeating training troops loop,Any help is much appreciated
(12-24-2014, 09:32 PM)Antidote Wrote:  @mikypark: yes I know this a known bug, the bot fails to read values once in a while (5% in my experience) thus it was stuck in the check loop. Have you tried the latest one on 1st page? What I did is implement a walk around such that it will skip to next base if fails to read value for 15 seconds. We need to wait for GkevinOD's fix for this. But for now, I figured a functional bot with 99% accuracy is better than 100% accuracy with possible error.

I have the lastest version,now i tried again and the bot just skipped 40 times villages (5 with good resources)
Maybe 10 seconds is a bit too soon.. If you don't mind editing inside the code, just go to the code and looks for this part

Code:
Func CheckSearch()
   Sleep(2000)
   $GoldCheck = ""
   $i = 0
   While $GoldCheck = ""
      $i += 1
      If $i = 50 Then
         If CheckScreenChange(0.25,0.25,0.75,0.75,500) Then
            ControlClick ($HWnD, "","", "left", "1", 715*$x_ratio, 405*$y_ratio) ;Click Next
            $i = 0

Change "If $i = 50" to "If $i = 75" (it will wait for 15 seconds instead of 10). It'd be great if you can update me on how it does so I can update it in the main code for everyone Smile
(12-24-2014, 10:02 PM)Antidote Wrote:  Maybe 10 seconds is a bit too soon.. If you don't mind editing inside the code, just go to the code and looks for this part

Code:
Func CheckSearch()
   Sleep(2000)
   $GoldCheck = ""
   $i = 0
   While $GoldCheck = ""
      $i += 1
      If $i = 50 Then
            ControlClick ($HWnD, "","", "left", "1", 715*$x_ratio, 405*$y_ratio) ;Click Next
            $i = 0

Change "If $i = 50" to "If $i = 75" (it will wait for 15 seconds instead of 10). It'd be great if you can update me on how it does so I can update it in the main code for everyone Smile

it's already 75

Code:
Func CheckSearch()
   Sleep(2000)
   $GoldCheck = ""
   $i = 0
   While $GoldCheck = ""
      $i += 1
      If $i = 75 Then
            $i = 0
http://i.imgur.com/4i4eV1T.jpg

This is my problem pls help.
Can you describe what it does so I know exactly where the problem is? Did it constantly clicking next without outputting resource value?
[Image: 4i4eV1T.jpg]