Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-24-2014, 10:20 PM)Antidote Wrote:  Can you describe what it does so I know exactly where the problem is? Did it constantly clicking next without outputting resource value?

Yes,usually. But last time i tried i got resource value,but the bot never stop search
i tried now with G + E search mode and it work, G/E is bugged,for me.
Can you add a timer for troop training?
(12-24-2014, 10:24 PM)Antidote Wrote:  @harshil0014: It looks like your resolution is 800x600. You need to change to 860x720 for the bot to work. The reg file is inside the download folder: http://ge.tt/6Twq4O72. Just download 860x720.reg, run it and restart BlueStacks (right click on icon in task bar, Restart)

Thanks for taking time to reply,
[Image: AXXaRTt.jpg]
unfortunately issue is still same after following steps,please let me know what i am missing.
well..i must said that i was looking this post for while, and im stunned for all people thats helping to develop this bot...id already tested the lastest version and its work great for me...the gem boost barracks will be great and the use of heros too...idk what to say...this is awesome guys, keep it up =)
Im done lol,the train phase is perfect,but anyways can't use it ..Attack need to be improved.
No values,no skipping sometimes,attack random ppl.
Keep it up i believe in you guys !
(12-24-2014, 11:25 PM)harshil0014 Wrote:  
(12-24-2014, 10:24 PM)Antidote Wrote:  @harshil0014: It looks like your resolution is 800x600. You need to change to 860x720 for the bot to work. The reg file is inside the download folder: http://ge.tt/6Twq4O72. Just download 860x720.reg, run it and restart BlueStacks (right click on icon in task bar, Restart)
Thanks for taking time to reply,
[Image: AXXaRTt.jpg]
unfortunately issue is still same after following steps,please let me know what i am missing.
maybe the language? change it to english and try it, that maybe fix it
I'm using the latest BS downloaded from their site. It does not have the Developer Option and thus I'm unable to set the Force GPU stuff.
When I click "Start" the bot goes into never ending training mode even after there is indication of "All Camps Full" with the red strips.
It never goes to attacking mode. Seems like it does not detect the Full Camp indication to trigger for attacking.

And I added a strip of code to play sound once the bot found the enemy as below:
SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\Festival\Windows Exclamation.wav", 1)
(12-25-2014, 12:39 AM)k3iroll Wrote:  I'm using the latest BS downloaded from their site. It does not have the Developer Option and thus I'm unable to set the Force GPU stuff.
When I click "Start" the bot goes into never ending training mode even after there is indication of "All Camps Full" with the red strips.
It never goes to attacking mode. Seems like it does not detect the Full Camp indication to trigger for attacking.

And I added a strip of code to play sound once the bot found the enemy as below:
SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\Festival\Windows Exclamation.wav", 1)

i dont use any force GPU, and im using the lastes BS too, and the bot work perfectly,do you downloaded the lastest bot?