Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
the numbers are the coordinates in the bluestacks window.
type Pixelsearch( in your autoit editor and the syntax will pop up!
its top,left,bottom, right
(12-27-2014, 04:40 AM)kojometa Wrote:  the numbers are the coordinates in the bluestacks window.
type Pixelsearch( in your autoit editor and the syntax will pop up!
its top,left,bottom, right

Ic.. Cool.

Need someone do some enhancement on searching for dead fish... Searching for full collector, dead inferno, dead xbow... And avoid those max lvl ...Hahaha...

I am now charging at max def th10... Prepare for revenge... Hahaha...

Tested the bot for an hour now... Working good... Will leave it overnight to see how must I can get...
dead fish is possible but probably only possible with imagesearch.
nevertheless i dont recomment dead fish function because searching for dead fish needs a long time and even when you find one there is no big loot guaranted.
better set G and E to 100.000, set boost on barracks for 2h and you will fight every 5 minutes with mostly nice loots!

since days im having maximum ressources but no free worker (i got 4 worker)
when you have to wait 2 days for something to finish you got enough time to fill all of your ressources.
i let it run less than 6 houts with boost and all of my containers are maximum full.
only dark is a bit hard to get but thats nothing we can change
(12-27-2014, 05:02 AM)kojometa Wrote:  dead fish is possible but probably only possible with imagesearch.
nevertheless i dont recomment dead fish function because searching for dead fish needs a long time and even when you find one there is no big loot guaranted.
better set G and E to 100.000, set boost on barracks for 2h and you will fight every 5 minutes with mostly nice loots!

since days im having maximum ressources but no free worker (i got 4 worker)
when you have to wait 2 days for something to finish you got enough time to fill all of your ressources.
i let it run less than 6 houts with boost and all of my containers are maximum full.
only dark is a bit hard to get but thats nothing we can change

Nice work on the Train Troops button pixel search! I have my barracks boosted and it is training without issue
glad that it works for you!
with wich color it it working?
0x9F7328 or 0x683C18 ?
hey guys
thanks for everything
my bot work fine,but i think if we are work on some things,our bot can be better then now:
1)work on other attack mode(dead fish and ...)
2)added kings war
3)added troops setup,i mean ballonion or other farming setup Wink

Regard
(12-27-2014, 07:01 AM)kojometa Wrote:  glad that it works for you!
with wich color it it working?
0x9F7328 or 0x683C18 ?

I didn't change the color, so I guess 0x9F7328
Where can I find the latest versions of this bot to test?
I see so many links throughout the thread and think it would be good to have a thread or something with an updated download link for latest revisions.
I have a suggestion If it's even possible. Make lightning spells and attack as normal. Whenever a lightning spell is available identify the dark elixir storage and use it after the attack is over to farm any remaining dark elixir. Maybe have an option to only use it if a certain number of dark elixir is available.
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a few days, AWESOME work, I have to say, it's quite impressive. I'm not fully familiar with AutoIt syntax, but it's somewhat similar to AutoHotkey and I do work with that. Hope I can be of some help.

(12-27-2014, 01:46 AM)kojometa Wrote:  Okay i worked something out.
Test this and tell me if it works for you!

http://pastebin.com/GQxx4bsG

This is looking for a specific pixelcolor of the sword of the "traintroop" button in the bottom area of bluestacks.
if it finds that color, its gonna click on it.
tell me if it worked because this is the way the bot will detect buttons in the future anyway probably!

I don't think pixelcolor is reliable enough to use in this way, it will not work for everyone. For example, the color of a certain pixel varies for me even when I switch accounts (I play 2 bases). It is always the same color on the same account, but for some reason, it's not the same on both. I think imagesearch could work much better even though it's slower.