Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-27-2014, 02:57 PM)HAX4DAYS Wrote:  I selected all 4 of the barracks but the bot would click on the barrack and randomly press on the screen (probably where the troop would be) but the bot never selects train once it presses on barrack. Not sure what to do:-\  running Windows 8 and I only downloaded bot 002

Make sure that you don't place your cursor on top of the Bluestacks window while the bot is training. Put the cursor away from the window.

See if this solve your issue.
Trying right now
Does not fix the problem any other ideas?
(12-27-2014, 03:30 PM)HAX4DAYS Wrote:  Does not fix the problem any other ideas?

Why are you not using bot 003?
I was told to download 002
Will try 003
(12-27-2014, 03:30 PM)HAX4DAYS Wrote:  Does not fix the problem any other ideas?

1.Check BS Resolution. If changing BS resolution MUST restart pc.
2.try using Autoit Window Info and see if the control click coordinates matches with the config.ini. If not try manual input the coordinates.
3.If it doesn't work, try changing opt(mousecoordmode,0) to 2
4.Read previous posts regarding codes. You may try adding sleep or manually change controlclick coordinates.
(12-27-2014, 01:46 AM)kojometa Wrote:  Okay i worked something out.
Test this and tell me if it works for you!

http://pastebin.com/GQxx4bsG

This is looking for a specific pixelcolor of the sword of the "traintroop" button in the bottom area of bluestacks.
if it finds that color, its gonna click on it.
tell me if it worked because this is the way the bot will detect buttons in the future anyway probably!

(12-27-2014, 03:55 AM)kojometa Wrote:  its the searching-area in the bluesracks window.
i enhanced it. take $TrainTroop = PixelSearch(190,550,670,650,0x9F7328,0,1,$HWnD)
change the color if my color still doesnt work for you

(12-27-2014, 03:43 PM)HAX4DAYS Wrote:  Will try 003

Please refer to the download above and save as .au3, then change the traintroops coding by kojometa.

I assume your problem is same as lots of people where the barrack after select appear with only 3 or 4 button instead of 5 button as coded in bot003.
Anyone can teach me what to download and run ?

Edit: Nvm i worked it out.

Suggestions:
Use Dark Barracks For BAM
Auto Boost
Auto Heroes
Most importantly , Dead base detection Smile
-Most of the time the bot rushes into a th10 which kills me even though he has 400k gold n elixr
(12-27-2014, 06:13 PM)zealous Wrote:  Anyone can teach me what to download and run ?

Edit: Nvm i worked it out.

Suggestions:
Use Dark Barracks For BAM
Auto Boost
Auto Heroes
Most importantly , Dead base detection Smile
-Most of the time the bot rushes into a th10 which kills me even though he has 400k gold n elixr

People in this thread are working on it but it would be better to fix most of the bugs first. Eventually, we will get there.

If you have knowledge on imagesearch, pixelsearch or any ideas how to implement Dead base detection, we are happy to listen Shadehappy . For now, there are a lot of problems associated with imagesearch due to inconsistency of images to match with. I was able to match some elixir collectors and non-elixir as well, so it's a problem. It feels like tesseract all over again but I can't filter-out any numbers since it utilizes images.

We need all the help we can get. Shadehappy

I recall there are atleast two people here who are knowledgeable with imagesearch. I have a few questions for those who know.. I noticed from the 'coc-en' folder, the picture that they used there is on red background. Does that help filter out image detection? Second, what is the best picture quality that would help detection? 24bit or 32bit Bmp or PNG or GIF? And third, how can we match non-rectangular image cut? is it possible?