Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
The loots are really crap, I've spent more that 200K searching, but haven't found any dead bases yet.
(12-28-2014, 11:38 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  The loots are really crap, I've spent more that 200K searching, but haven't found any dead bases yet.

Unlike other commercial bots, bot003 searches super fast that we kind of lose gold in the process. But I still like it better.

A lot of people are logging in due to the holiday season. But fortunately i just found another zombie with some e11f8.
What trophy range are you in?
(12-28-2014, 11:56 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  What trophy range are you in?

I started at 1750 yesterday and ended up crystal 1 testing the bot. So far I gained more than 10k de and managed to build my 2nd lv10 walls from this bot just now. I'm currently a mid th9.

Still no luck?
wahh i cant figure out how to compile zombie script into bot003.au3 should i copy the note installation txt imagedeclarations and paste to bot003.au3 b4 i convert to exe? sorry guys Smile
Thumbs Up 
first thank you all,

wanted to help in some way, then wanted to share with you this bug.
it works well placed to find a certain amount of elixir and the first village he miss the one click and puts a troop (always the first, because if it does not happen this and pass the village the bug no longer happens and it does the attack success) so he is always looking at the same image value of the village found (which you guys can see the link image). I had the idea so that whenever the same value was equal encontradado more than 5 times he clicked surrender and after resumed the bot.

I'm using this for him for hours and seeing the bug in question to stay lot of time online, if this type of bug has interest to you guys just ask.

(sorry about the English, GOOGLE translator is the power Shadehappy )

[Image: N3RN5sZ.jpg]
(12-29-2014, 12:05 AM)bushido-21 Wrote:  wahh i cant figure out how to compile zombie script into bot003.au3 should i copy the note installation txt to bot003.au3 b4 i convert to exe? sorry guys Smile

Nope. Unpack the files first and place it to the folder where bot003.au3 is. Then follow the installation instructions inside the included txt file. Copy the codes to bot003.au3 then compile it (bot003.au3) to bot003.exe by right clicking the file and choose compile either x64 or x86. Then bot003.exe will appear.

Btw, redownload the rar files to make sure you have the updated txt files.

I think if your system is not 64bit, you don't need to compile to exe. Haven't tried actually. It's just that imagesearch.au3 is system specific. How I wish I know how to separate the file just like what GKevinOD did to make it easier for you guys. I tried but it won't detect zombies and there were no error messages so it's hard to debug.
(12-29-2014, 12:23 AM)dinobot Wrote:  @AtoZ

The code working well... got a full lvl 11 collector. Skip a few active base. setting for 100K.

But took some time to search... around 110 search before i got it. Pro and con.. if u dont mind losing trophy, do it without zombie. otherwise, good with zombie.

Pic of Elixir lvl 11 Full

Good to hear you were able to run it. Probably just the loot situation.

We just have to recycle the code to detect th lower than ours to make it bully mode and also th sniping.