Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-29-2014, 02:25 AM)bushido-21 Wrote:  @AtoZ if ok can u upload pre-compile of bot003.au3 with zombie function if ok ? thanks

I made a lot of mods in order for this bot003 to work in my system that may not work in yours. That is why I shared my codes here so that it would be incorporated to the next version. And also if I give my compiled exe, you won't be able to make adjustments like disabling the zombie function, updating zombiesearch by adding new images due to coc updates, and we won't be able to debug any problem that will arise.

Also, I don't want to make a lot of unofficial release of bot versions to avoid confusions. I'm a non-programmer newbie coder, so I might create more bugs than I could fix. And that is why I post my codes here for proofing instead of releasing a whole new bot that is full of bugs. Antidote and GKevinOD are very good at coding and I don't want to waste their efforts by releasing another buggy bot. They might fix your problem when they release the new version soon.  Smile
(12-29-2014, 02:39 AM)AtoZ Wrote:  
(12-29-2014, 02:25 AM)bushido-21 Wrote:  @AtoZ if ok can u upload pre-compile of bot003.au3 with zombie function if ok ? thanks

I made a lot of mods in order for this bot003 to work in my system that may not work in yours. That is why I shared my codes here so that it would be incorporated to the next version. And also if I give my compiled exe, you won't be able to make adjustments like disabling the zombie function, updating zombiesearch by adding new images due to coc updates, and we won't be able to debug any problem that will arise.

Also, I don't want to make a lot of unofficial release of bot versions to avoid confusions. I'm a non-programmer newbie coder, so I might create more bugs than I could fix. And that is why I post my codes here for proofing instead of releasing a whole new bot that is full of bugs. Antidote and GKevinOD are very good at coding and I don't want to waste their efforts by releasing another buggy bot. They might fix your problem when they release the new version soon.  Smile

i understand sorry my mistake. Sad but thanks again
Hello,

I am a lead software developer for a living and a huge clash fan. I have developed several AutoIt bots for several games but never in collaboration.

During my winter break, I wanted to look into developing an Autoit script on a bluestacks platform but it seems like there are many bots out there already with the same idea except this one is community based.

I just spent the half day reading all of the pages in this thread, I must say great initiative and great work! It's incredible to see the amount of progress that was made in such a small period of time.

I just tested out ver 3 with AtoZ's attack algorithm, I had a compile issue with the resolution check but besides that, it shows a lot of promise.

This project is getting pretty big and with so many members willing to contribute, can I suggest we implement some kind of source control? If interested, what is everyone's preference? I am used to SVN but I think a git project would work great here too. I can set one up if Antitode and/or GkevinOD are OK with it.

Second, some sort of bug / enhancement tracker so a developer can take ownership so we don't step on each other's feet. What's your take on this?

Third, I offer my skills on this. I have started working on some tweaks and improvements, mainly the attack algorithms because I myself barch. But I am willing to work on anything, I already have some "inspiration" after testing out the other bots out there. I also think GkevinOD (sorry if it wasn't you)'s UI suggestion was amazing. I also love the debug textbox, incredibly helpful.

Anyway, I'll be playing around with the bot on my end and once maybe we get in contact with each other, we can start organizing this so we can be more efficient in offering an awesome Clash bot!

Kaz
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I said that I was going to release v004, however other things was brought up and I could not work on the bot that day. I haven't completely finished with the v004 but I would like to get some feedback on the v004 right now.

For my computer, the bot will run non-stop even with connection errors or out of sync errors. I did not include the attack algorithms because I want to see if the rest of the bot works first before implementing attack functions.

Download for compiled version only: https://mega.co.nz/#!CAg3kYiZ!kzm_vIXRRw...ztX4OXm1rA

Download for script and codes: https://mega.co.nz/#!XFhkFLjB!3aBktpTnb7...4R5NuKmei8
(12-29-2014, 10:37 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Yesterday I said that I was going to release v004, however other things was brought up and I could not work on the bot that day. I haven't completely finished with the v004 but I would like to get some feedback on the v004 right now.

For my computer, the bot will run non-stop even with connection errors or out of sync errors. I did not include the attack algorithms because I want to see if the rest of the bot works first before implementing attack functions.

Download for compiled version only: https://mega.co.nz/#!CAg3kYiZ!kzm_vIXRRw...ztX4OXm1rA

Download for script and codes: https://mega.co.nz/#!XFhkFLjB!3aBktpTnb7...4R5NuKmei8

seems to work fine on my system
(12-29-2014, 10:48 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  @Kaz I really like the the idea of making a project management for source control, it would create a much more efficient system for keeping track of the release and other stuff.

I am in for a git project, though I would like Antidote's opinion on this as he started the development of this bot.

I agree! Will wait for Antidote's opinion.

I gave 004 alpha a try, was unable to compile it as it wasn't able to find the dll even though it was in the same folder, didn't bother to debug more, I tried the exe right away. GUI looks clean and very nice. I was working on saving the other attributes but it seems you are already on it...

It is unable to locate the barracks, even when I tried to set them manually, only works when I click outside of bluestacks. So I updated the ini directly with the values I had saved from 003 with the new attribute names, it didn't work. It seems like it is unable to find the Bluestacks app or properly send the commands, it does not zoom out (ie: press down) at the start.
Having problem with mega to download V 004 (Problem loading page issue), can anybody that has downloaded it upload it in another link please.