Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(01-03-2015, 03:35 AM)Kingchen Wrote:  
(01-03-2015, 03:33 AM)kojometa Wrote:  @faulkner i mean the actual name of your bluestacks window. what does it say??
BlueStacks App Player Wink Thats the right Window Name from BS Wink

lol

i think i'm gonna resign trying to help you guys out :D :D
Some people just want to be spoon feed. They didn't realised that the bot is free and still under development and most problems reported have already been reported, some resolved, some taken note, yet people just don't bother to read post and want immediate answer...

Anyway, developers can simply ignore those repeated posts...
First of all I want to wish you all a happy new year. May 2015 be your best year yet!

For the bot: I think version 5.3.2 does great at raiding. Maybe some problems with king and queen but hey; it is under development.
I couldn't catch the bot on making loops or go to the white screen as mentioned earlier. I think you guys make great progress.

Hope we all can make this to an mature project in a couple of months.
great work from the developers which are doing a pretty time consuming job I can imagine.
It has gone pretty quiet from the developers, did they put their new forum online?
Hi,

On dead base searching. i THINK the searching is done by checking the elixir storage/collectors? And does NOT consider gold mines/storage. There's a lot of times that the bot attacks gold storage that are full even i set it to dead base.

I compiled the script that says that drops king and queen, though i dont have a queen yet. but i never drops the king.
are they going to create a community forum for this project? how many devs atm?
did they mention about a new fourm 0.o
Some posts back one of them said they are creating a dedicated forum just for the development of this bot
then they might be working on it considering the bot is really becoming a huge success with one or two minor bugs
If you see this either Antidote or GDKevin I can help you sort out a website if needed as I am decent with web design. Let me know if you need help.