Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
wow thats cool! i hope they make one asap, it's so hard to keep track post on this thread
a forum has been set up and is getting tested by now. nevertheless antidote is in contact with this sites admin thinking about a solution, everyone is happy with Smile
koko are u a dev on this project?
in the early stage i helped antidote out with some things but since GkevinOD took most things over and is releasing updates with an enormous speed i'm not really participating anymore
Hey guys! I signed up JUST for this. I had a download of the Bot 004.exe and it just doesn't seem to work for me. I open up the exe, locate barracks and then press attack. It skips every village I come across after 10 seconds of waiting. Am I doing something wrong, or is there an updated version?

Sorry, don't want to seem a leech, but this bot would be saving hours of my time and I'll be hugely indebted to you Smile

Thanks!!!
Okay, just an update, I got an error code after playing around a bit.
Got an error code Line 11290. Error Subscript used on non-accessible variable..

Edit: Got fixed when I unticked zombie mode.

Also, does the bot start training troops at the end of a battle automatically and start attacking again too?
[Image: 4bf757a627.jpg]
Stopped working after about 2h
kojo do you think the forum will be available later this day?
nope! its not even save that the forum is going to be used at all!
dont calculate with it or anything
I think it's safer to get an answer from either Antidote or GkevinOD Tongue