Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(01-03-2015, 07:00 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Go view those top players...  Haha ..

And some random search for low player dead base

Can you send me the whole shot of the collector? It'll be hard to look for 'Top' inactive player.

Btw, you also have to look at the pictures upclose. If two pictures are the similar (minor differences/pixel variations) then you only include one. We aim for the variety that is why we have diff ELiX folders and that is why you have to test them each. Also, fill is another thing.

Also, the bot doesn't search all the pictures of all the folders all the time. If it gets a hit then it stops and then search another area.
What will happen if the file doesn't exist?
Anyway, used to miss out almost full elixir 12. Now it recognise. Think left those boost collector image.
Does the bot match from first folder to bottom or random folder?
What is the point of making so much folders? Speed up search?

By the way, I checked those log. 2 of those not because of 250+ search that coz the hang.

Outside now with bot on. Will test again when back home
AtoZ and dinobot,

I never got a single hit of a dead base yet so far, a week of testing. I screenshot my own screen to take full elixir collector level 11 and replace the the below bmp file in the images folder, still zero hit.

E11F9 in Elix1 folder
e11f9 in Elix4 folder

I'm using the same pixel size as the original image, saved as 16-bit BMP files.
(01-03-2015, 08:22 PM)dinobot Wrote:  What will happen if the file doesn't exist?
Anyway,  used to miss out almost full elixir 12. Now it recognise.  Think left those boost collector image.
Does the bot match from first folder to bottom or random folder?
What is the point of making so much folders? Speed up search?

By the way,  I checked those log. 2 of those not because of 250+ search that coz the hang.

Outside now with bot on.  Will test again when back home

They are actually useless if you put the same pictures of different cuts for each folder like the ones you shared. Oh well, I'll just have to keep on getting screenshots. I already have the boosted collector images.

I started coding the other day for bullymode w/c is supposed to be easier but couldn't match perfectly th7 th6. I'm also not comfortable adding a lot of folders but it still misses.

If the hang/memory problem is caused by the deadbase search we have to search for alternatives.
Your problem could be due to tolerance same like problem faced by Antidote. Try set the tolerance to 95.

Also I think AtoZ saved the bmp in 24bit.
AtoZ,

TH9. There is no error whatsoever, just that the bot do not recognize full collector, hence do not find any dead base. I've been monitoring the search all along. I tried the first version of your zombie bot up until v5.3, no luck so far.

Bluestack version 0.9.1.4057, x64.

I also tried changing the tolerance between 70 - 120, all I got is false positive, the bot will declare its a dead base with empty collectors.
it might help you if you put SetLog's above every important step in the deadbase function to see where exactly the bot stops working