Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
It dosent seem so. I've switched back to the old version ( no cc and barb king ) and immediately i am presented with good loot.

[Image: e81ed95734.jpg]

My best guess is that the barb king had this "attack all bases" feature which was the only box that could be ticked in that version [Image: 6a93548ac7.png]
and hence , the loot was pretty damn bad since it would attack even strong bases.
AtoZ, I'm TH9 and getting the same loot, if not alittle better as zealous..

Running v5.3 , barb/archer 50%/50%, attack all sides, dead base, loot set at 150,000 each...

heck I got 450k/460k gold /elixier once..lol

Have to stop the bot when i'm full, just wish I could get my TH snipping edit working so I could get that master league and 1000 gems, hehe, i'm failing atm though..
(01-04-2015, 12:47 AM)zealous Wrote:  @atoz as you've seen , the loot is so bad if i dont turn on dead base such that the cost of searching would be even more than the loots. then , it would be pointless to even turn the bot on lol.
I think the problem is caused by memory issues due to image search. is there a way to allocate more ram to the bot?

I cant even get it to attack ANYTHING. It just keeps pushing next, over and over, regardless of whether i remove the reqs or not. went through 50k searching before i finally stopped it Sad

Config x64:

[search]
searchGold=8000
searchElixir=8000
searchDark=0
searchTrophy=0
conditionGoldElixir=0
conditionDark=0
conditionTrophy=0
[attack]
deploy=0
algorithm=0
mode=2
[troop]
composition=0
troop1=0
troop2=1
troop3=1
troop4=1
xBarrack1=361
yBarrack1=265
xBarrack2=508
yBarrack2=259
xBarrack3=
yBarrack3=
xBarrack4=
yBarrack4=
[general]
frmBotPosX=-646
frmBotPosY=302
RandomFactor=0.1
MaxTrophy=3000

Thanks to anyone that helps, this bot looks pretty sick.
I'm at about 1600 trophies ... seems to be a good spot for me.

Trying to use image search to check the corners then drop like 10 archers at that corner..

Given up atm though...lol

Was wondering why the bot doesnt use pixel search on the attack troops.. should be pretty easy to check and see what troops are available for dropping, take barbs and archers for example.. check for blue parts of background of icon to see if troops are there, then different parts of icon, to detemine what troop it is.. (icon turns grey when troops are empty)

So...
Check blue pixel at xy , and yellow at xy = barb
Check blue pixel at xy, and pink at xy = archer
Maroon at xy = king
Purple at xy = queen

Ect ect.. that way bot would know all troops available to drop, and wouldnt leave left overs as it could check and if pixels werent grey it means troops are still there..

Would solve the king / queen... CC troops.. ect