Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.2 Released
2.2.0 is out - https://github.com/Konloch/bytecode-viewer
cant even handle this
Moneyeyes
I am missing, to have the different decompilers side by side.

Under the menu-entry "View" are the entries "Source Pane", "Bytecode Pane" and "Hex Pane".
Thats the three parts, which could exists side by side to the others.

But under "Java Decompiler" there are the entries "Procyon", "CFR" and "FernFlower". Sadly there are only JOptionPaneMenuItems and not JCheckBoxMenuItems. And so the choosen entry is used in the "Source Pane".

But it would be better, to have no "Java Decompiler" MenuEntry. But instead of it under "View" the entries "Procyon Pane", "CFR Pane", "FernFlower Pane", "Bytecode Pane" and "Hex Pane".
So it will be possible to show for example the Procyon-decompilation side by side with the FernFlower-decompilation in one window.

And it would be nice, to change the sorting order of the panes. So that it is possible, to choose, if the FernFlower Pane will be shown on the right side or left side of the Procyon Pane.

Greatings
theuserbl
(12-15-2014, 08:04 AM)theuserbl Wrote:  I am missing, to have the different decompilers side by side.

Under the menu-entry "View" are the entries "Source Pane", "Bytecode Pane" and "Hex Pane".

But under "Java Decompiler" there are the entries "Procyon", "CFR" and "FernFlower". Sadly there are only JOptionPaneMenuItems and not JCheckBoxMenuItems. And so the choosen entry is used in the "Source Pane".

But it would be better, to have no "Java Decompiler" MenuEntry. But instead of it under "View" the entries "Procyon Pane", "CFR Pane", "FernFlower Pane", "Bytecode Pane" and "Hex Pane".
So it will be possible to show for example the Procyon-decompilation side by side with the FernFlower-decompilation in one window.

And it would be nice, to change the sorting order of the panes. So that it is possible, to choose, if the FernFlower Pane will be shown on the right side or left side of the Procyon Pane.

Greatings
theuserbl

I like that idea, I'll work on implementing this feature in the next major release.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Getting sexier every update, can't imagine what it will be like in a while.
Very hot, but could you make the "Save java files" not freeze bcv? Sometimes an error (Doesn't display) makes it run forever.
[Image: YungLean_SadBoys-byFredrikAnderssonAnder...40x300.jpg]
(12-16-2014, 01:21 PM)Righteous Wrote:  Very hot, but could you make the "Save java files" not freeze bcv? Sometimes an error (Doesn't display) makes it run forever.

Expect this to be fixed in 2.3.0 (probably in a cpl days to a week).

I'll also fix the error handling for it.

Thanks for the report! Keep 'em coming and BCV will be even more awesome!
(12-15-2014, 08:04 AM)theuserbl Wrote:  I am missing, to have the different decompilers side by side.

Greatings
theuserbl

[Image: qLAeMdI.png]

Hows this so far? Each of them is the exact same and will of course be saved automatically like all of the UI.

I'll need to create a new dialogue to let the user select which Java decompiler they're going to use for 'Save Java Files As Zip'. But for now that's how the UI will look.

Any suggestions on it are welcomed and encouraged, I try my best to keep user input my number one priority when it comes to BCV development.
[Image: ibPOZ4b.png]

Small preview of 2.3.0, just having a small issue with the split pane dividers, but I'll fix that eventually.
make the amount of decompilers variable so u can open like 9 different decompilers up at the same time