Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadbase Search
5.3.5 still skipping perfect deadbases.
From skippedzombies folder:
[Image: rwTbYhA.jpg]
[Image: vl27hzw.jpg]
Think these people should learn how to ask question. They want you to solve their problems but don't bother to give u more detail. Think developer should ignore these people.
(01-08-2015, 04:50 PM)AtoZ Wrote:  @missileplatypus

5.3.5 is who's version again? Was it using the old version or Set A,B, or C and on what Tolerance? I tried SetB and my findings are similar with Kaz.

I think it is time to implement individual tolerance. For example if it skipped a type of collector, one could simply adjust per type. That way it'll be more accurate. It'll be simple to code too. Also, it will open door to different sizes and CUTS of images as well so 1/3 fill lv12 collector may not complicate Lv10-11.. I need to test every images to different tolerance which is very time consuming lol.

5.3.5 is my release with SetB using Tolerance 65. But I totally agree with you that people should adjust and see what works best for them which is why the tolerance value is adjustable in 5.3.5. I've seen some skipped dead bases and it's not perfect but it gets the job done and I am really satisfied with the results.

If people want something perfect, they should:
- get one of the paid bots
- tweak their own values and/or help improve it

The advance deadbase search is also super promising but it won't be applicable to everyone, unfortunately.
Human nature to be greedy... Given to them free and able to customise to their own needs, but the plain lazy and want you to feed them attitude ... Many times there are already posts somewhere for them to read, yet didn't bother... Just try their luck, shoot the question and hope someone will give them the answer they want.
And when they ask, they asked in a blaming tone and demand an answer as soon as possible... Not even a please... Taking things for granted...
(01-08-2015, 05:12 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Think these people should learn how to ask question.  They want you to solve their problems but don't bother to give u more detail.  Think developer should ignore these people.

Fuck my bad. Thought you implemented that folder just so we could post here what bases it skipped that it shouldn't have. Won't try to help again Facelineside
Maybe you are trying to help but by just telling us that the bot makes u lose 2 perfect loot and posting 2 pic without telling us in detail of your setting isn't helping..

The folder is meant for the user to see how to modify the setting to make the bot more smarter in picking up dead base not for posting up to tell developer... See see... Your bot makes me lose 2 perfect bases... For info, at the stage, everything is trial and error.

Like kaz said, if you think this bot is not good for you, you can choose to wait for it to stablise or use other bot.

The forum is open for everyone to read... There are already guide on using the dead base function... Please do some reading....

Anyway, thank you for trying to help and I do encourage everyone to do your contributions to make this a better bot.
[Image: 3qNUDZ9.jpg?1]

idk if u put this to the code but it will be good if the bot can detect inactive bases using the image rank icon
the bot only detects collectors that are full even if storage still have resources