Global $StopStart=0

Replace the $nMsg in the button section:
Code:
 If $StopStart=1 Then
 runBot() ; Or $nMsg=$btnStart
 Else
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
 EndIf

Add this line at the first section after 'While 1' in Func Runbot()
Code:
$StopStart=0

Add this line at the last section before Exitloop (or replace it) in the func attackmain()
Code:
$StopStart=1
$RunState = False

I think these codes will delete existing loops every attack and still maintain your log file unlike the restart bot.
^^ This seemed to work reallllly well for me.
hello there, good day. i just want to ask how to increase the waiting time? can you point me on how to do it? im new here and i really dont have any idea in coding. thanks

(01-06-2015, 12:06 AM)Antidote Wrote:  About it failing to detect Next button, I think it's because GkevinOD set maximum waiting time to 10 seconds (including loading time and reading resource) so in some instances on slow machines or slow connection next village hasn't loaded --> 10 seconds passed --> bot restart.
Actually you can increase waiting time to 15 or 20 seconds (as long as < 30 seconds count down before battle start) but it's not failproof