Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion - Clicking on mines/collectors
I was wondering what happened to the feature where the bot clicks on the mines/collectors to collect the ressources?

I think it had been implemented in some versions before and worked pretty good (at least for me) if I remember right.

Cause in my opinion this is a way more important feature than background (just my 2 cents).

Kind regards
this is suppose to be basic right? i wonder why it's not aadded on the bot yet. maybe it's that complicated?
This function is disabled due to it being unstable. It would spend your gems for collectors and such.
may can do manual locate like barracks? it's better to do something like that than nothing at all imo
(01-05-2015, 10:31 AM)blindpick Wrote:  may can do manual locate like barracks? it's better to do something like that than nothing at all imo

Working on this method ATM. Need to add GUI buttons and such.
(01-05-2015, 09:58 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  This function is disabled due to it being unstable. It would spend your gems for collectors and such.

What if we change the area?
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. Local $Collector = PixelSearch($BSpos[0] + 70, $BSpos[1], $BSpos[0] + 790, $BSpos[1] + 550, 0xB0B875, 1, 1)

I tried this method initially, I couldn't find the right pixel that worked for every collector. So for now, I just went for a manual search and click like the barracks in 5.3.5.