Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug - (v5.4) - Background function not working
It has something to do with the pixel detection. If I click hide before starting the bot and then start it, it will try to get to main screen. If I start the bot first then hide, it will say each barracks is unavailable. If I click Show immediately when it says unavailable I can see that it does indeed have the barracks selected but is unable to find the train troops button. Once the army is full if I let it see on the first barracks that it is full and then hide, it will say the fallowing barracks are unavailable like before then click attack>find a match fine but will be unable to detect the various resource values.

That is all the info I've been able to gleam so far. I compiled and sent the bot to a friend whom it worked fine for, however he is running an NVIDIA card while I am running an ATI. Can anyone with an ATI card confirm it is working for them?
Some other things I would note. Prior to this version the bot did not work when on a secondary monitor, now it works fine. If I drag the window so that the resource values are off screen it is unable to detect them. I feel like there must be a setting I need to change but I have no idea what it might be.
Windows 7 x64
Try disabling your aero effects, go to basic in your personalization and then

Right click on bluestacks icon then go to compatibility
tick Disable desktop composition
No luck. Thanks for effort though. Out of curiosity are you running an ati or nvidia graphics card?
I am running a AMD Graphics card. Anyways, make sure BlueStacks is not minimized when you hide it. Otherwise, I will be looking for a solution for this.
No problem, take your time, It doesn't seem like anyone else is encountering this problem anyway. You are providing more than enough support for a free product that's still in the alpha/beta stages. Just being able to run it on a secondary display is a major convenience for me. Prior to this version I was having to set my TV as my primary display and transferring programs/games to my actual monitor when they launched was a hassle.
Thank you for using the title format!
i also change vilagesearch() function to make it show for searching a dead base

Its working find dead base
Code:
Func VillageSearch() ;Control for searching a village that meets conditions
While 1
SetLog("===============Searching For Base===============")
$SearchCount = 0
While 1
If _Sleep(1000) Or $RunState = False Then ExitLoop (2)
GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values
If $Restart = True Then ExitLoop (2)
If CompareResources() Then
If $iradAttackMode = 0 Then
;==================hervian
If $Hide = true Then
GUICtrlSetData($btnHide, "Hide")
WinMove("BlueStacks App Player", "", $botPos[0], $botPos[1])
;$Hide = true;"====
EndIf
;==============hervian
If ZombieSearch() Then
SetLog("~~~~~~~Dead Base Found!~~~~~~~")
If $Hide = true Then
GUICtrlSetData($btnHide, "Show")
$botPos[0] = WinGetPos("BlueStacks App Player")[0]
$botPos[1] = WinGetPos("BlueStacks App Player")[1]
WinMove("BlueStacks App Player", "", -32000, -32000)
$Hide = True
EndIf
ExitLoop
Else
SetLog("~~~~~~~Not dead base, skipping~~~~~~~")
Click(750, 500) ;Click Next
If $Hide = true Then
GUICtrlSetData($btnHide, "Show")
$botPos[0] = WinGetPos("BlueStacks App Player")[0]
$botPos[1] = WinGetPos("BlueStacks App Player")[1]
WinMove("BlueStacks App Player", "", -32000, -32000)
$Hide = True
EndIf
EndIf
Else
ExitLoop
EndIf
Else
Click(750, 500) ;Click Next
EndIf
WEnd
SetLog("===============Searching Complete===============")
ExitLoop
WEnd
EndFunc ;==>VillageSearch

its only show a sec then back to hide, maybe its distrubing, but still can use while browsing or something else,

Best Regrads,
Hervianzhou