Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead base search should not...
Correct me if i am wrong but to my understanding, the BOT considers a base "dead' only if its collectors are full. Right?
If so then is this possible to make the BOT consider all bases dead whose collectors are more than 70% full?

Because collectors that are 50-70% full can still reward a reasonable amount of loot. Many times a dead base is recently attacked so collectors are not entirely full but still have enough amount to make another attack desirable
(02-16-2015, 06:55 PM)HellsGuardian Wrote:  Correct me if i am wrong but to my understanding, the BOT considers a base "dead' only if its collectors are full. Right?
If so then is this possible to make the BOT consider all bases dead whose collectors are more than 70% full?

Because collectors that are 50-70% full can still reward a reasonable amount of loot. Many times a dead base is recently attacked so collectors are not entirely full but still have enough amount to make another attack desirable

Dead base function uses imagesearch to determine if collectors are full or partially full. If collectors have some of the dark purple stuff in them, the bot will consider the base dead.
(02-17-2015, 07:08 PM)Andrei1801 Wrote:  Dead base function uses imagesearch to determine if collectors are full or partially full. If collectors have some of the dark purple stuff in them, the bot will consider the base dead.

If Dead base function uses imagesearch Why other dead base ( partially full or full) not detected by the bot?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-16-2015, 06:55 PM)HellsGuardian Wrote:  Correct me if i am wrong but to my understanding, the BOT considers a base "dead' only if its collectors are full. Right?

That is only true for lv9 collectors and below AND for th7 and below (found that useless th8 and up or even incl.th7). For lv10 collectors and up, 30% and above fill are included. Minimal fill Lv12 collectors (not empty) are currently disabled but you can enable it by browsing the code for tolerance that is 0 and replacing it with a value of 55 to not more than 80. That will also trigger minimal fill lv10 collecors and up.

I would only recommend that for lower TH levels and for those searching for resources not more than 100K.