Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hide Bluestack
Hi everybody,

First of all, thank you all for this amazing bot. It works fine (for an early Alpha Smile ).

That's not really a bug but I want to hide bluestack while working, but I don't know how... Any suggestions? Facelineside

ps: Sorry if my english is not good enough, I'm french Facelineside
As you are speaking, the new version is already out... Please test it and report bug here...
Yes, works fine Smile

Thanks.
Just found a bug :

If you hide bluestack with the bot, but then you try to show it by clicking on the bluestack icon of the windows start bar...
You won't be able to show bluestack again because the show button of the bot isn't working now. I had to restart bluestack.
(01-05-2015, 08:05 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  @hiboux the Hide/Show button does not minimize BlueStacks. It sets it to a location -32000,-32000 so it is basically hidden. So the window still needs to be "not minimized" to detect the pixels. There will probably be a time where the show button will not show bluestacks due to incorrect settings in the variables so you'd have to restart bluestacks.

Nicely done! Clever!

Cryzies