Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug 5.3.4 Bot DeadBase Finding not working
Hi there, i tried to move from 5.3.1(exp) to 5.3.4(exp) but the DeadBase search function is not doing it's job, it's simply attacking every match elixir+gold i put in the settings, it always said: Dead Base found.

I switched back to 5.3.1(exp) and it's working just fine again.
Have you tweaked the $tolerance value?
AtoZ posted many different sets of images to use with their respective tolerance values.

I think for 5.3.4(exp), it is using Set B which AtoZ suggested to use 65 as the tolerance value.
(01-06-2015, 05:03 AM)Kaz Wrote:  Have you tweaked the $tolerance value?
AtoZ posted many different sets of images to use with their respective tolerance values.

I think for 5.3.4(exp), it is using Set B which AtoZ suggested to use 65 as the tolerance value.

changed the tolerance from 90 to 65, i'll keep you updated!

thanx for the TIP!
(01-06-2015, 05:21 AM)goondar Wrote:  
(01-06-2015, 05:03 AM)Kaz Wrote:  Have you tweaked the $tolerance value?

changed the tolerance from 90 to 65, i'll keep you updated!

thanx for the TIP!

Where can you set the tolerance level? I can't seem to find it and have been trying to fix the dead base function myself with no anvil.
Try use Find function for the editor... Under Search, Find
(01-06-2015, 05:40 AM)dinobot Wrote:  Try use Find function for the editor... Under Search, Find

This is the part of code:

Global $Tolerance = 65