Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAO GKevinOD or Antidote
Guy's I have a much more efficient way of training troops as apposed to locating all 4 barracks. Why don't we make it so that the bot only has to locate 1 of the barracks and then relies on the arrow image to move along to the next barracks.
It would improve both speed and reliability and it would not differ from different level barracks.
(01-06-2015, 04:55 AM)Envyus Wrote:  Guy's I have a much more efficient way of training troops as apposed to locating all 4 barracks. Why don't we make it so that the bot only has to locate 1 of the barracks and then relies on the arrow image to move along to the next barracks.
It would improve both speed and reliability and it would not differ from different level barracks.

I am already working on this code. But thanks for the suggestion!
I have already coded it lol but as your working on it I'll use it for my personal bot Smile.
Yes I'm aware of this (this is how other bots are doing as well). When I first wrote it I haven't properly figured out pixel search so I just let it locate 4 barracks to be safe. But it can be added soon
The location of barracks is only needed for auto-gem use. For training, only one barracks is needed.
(01-06-2015, 08:07 PM)crashoveride Wrote:  The location of barracks is only needed for auto-gem use. For training, only one barracks is needed.

Still, one Barack is enough to boost all.
Not everyone wants to boost all. We need to make the bot more flexible. We can mimic how LF robot works then improve it. After we perfect the detection, we can move on the AI. It will be easier to implement a good AI if the detection works perfectly.
(01-06-2015, 05:02 AM)Envyus Wrote:  I have already coded it lol but as your working on it I'll use it for my personal bot Smile.

Feel free to share your code snippet!