Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
v5.4.0 (development)
I modified v5.4.0's attack function to drop troop more naturally (resemble spreading troops around the borders). I'm not sure if efficiency will be the same as current one. If you guys need it you can test and help improve it Wink

================
UPDATE 08/01/2015
================
I'll update my development on 5.0.4 here in a single thread so it's easier for developers and testers to keep track of the changes in code.

I decided to make changes on 5.0.4 as there's quite major change in co-ords in this version due to different approach in reading values (GkevinOD's custom screencapture to enable backgrounding). It would be hard to write in 5.3 and have to redo in 5.4.0

Since 5.4.0 is not ready for dead base search yet I left it out until later. I've seen some interesting developments in dead base search in the other thread and very excited to have it in later release. For now I must make sure other function can run stably first, especially fixing the hanging GUI (otherwise it would defeat the purpose of the bot)

-------------------
~~Changelogs~~:
-------------------
- New attack resembling human's deployment with randomized co-ords and delay (human-like vs efficiency, if you prefer the current one just replace func AtkAlgorithmBarch with old one)
- Simplify getResource() to just skipping village if gold cannot be read (reduce time & less prone to errors)
- Rewrite _Sleep() and checkmainscreen() to handle both out of sync, inactivity and 6 hour break (need further testing)
- Include King & Queen attack (works fine with backgrounding, activate power 3 seconds after deployed, can change to your liking in code)
- Rewrite hide button to show/hide any time during bot's running, monitor BS's positions before hide, if bot's running and BS is shown Minimize and Close button of BS will be deactivated to prevent errors, if BS is minimized (accidentally) by clicking on taskbar's icon it will be immediately restored
- To give you guys the idea how interrupting message is handled so you know what to report for errors, when inactivity or out of sync message appear, it will check if it's 6 hour break (calling _sleep and checkmainscreen recursively), if not it will click on reload and wait 60 seconds for main screen. If main screen is not detected it will click home, wait for 60 seconds and launch CoC (minimum 60 seconds for CoC to reload instead of going back to previous screen). I give it abundant waiting time to be safe as it is a rare event. I haven't isolated the root of hanging GUI but at least the improved code will likely not trigger it.

I spent most free time writing code so not much time for testing, but at least let it run for a few hours to make sure. If you got any errors or suggestions, especially feedback on the hanging GUI issue feel free to report it here if it's a major/new bugs, otherwise please post in Bugs Reports so we can keep this thread not dilluted Wink

Attached Files
.rar   COC Bot v.5.4.0 (dev).rar (Size: 768.67 KB / Downloads: 210)
.au3   COC Bot v5.4.0 (dev).au3 (Size: 107.52 KB / Downloads: 58)
is it possible if you upload the working bot with this feature? i can't make it work on a new installed 5.4.0
(01-06-2015, 11:11 AM)Antidote Wrote:  I modified v5.4.0's attack function to drop troop more naturally (resemble spreading troops around the borders). I'm not sure if efficiency will be the same as current one. If you guys need it you can test and help improve it Wink

Does this include the hot fixes?
Nice, Antitode!

I'll look into testing this!
I've included rar file with everything and compiled exe as well. Yes the train troop fix is included
it's too slow to train. i used 5.3.4 it's working fine.
Sorry I just went out so cannot give you the 5.3.4 version now. You can manually replace Func AtkAlogrithmBarch with the one I posted or wait until I get to my comp later. I also noticed it takes around 1 sec longer to click on Train Troop. Might need to reduce search area a bit
actually for me it takes like 20 second to click the barracks. maybe becaause i was using it on vmware? but i used 5.3.4 no problem. if you want to teamviewer me to see what's wrong i would be happy. jump tell me when u have time.
(01-06-2015, 11:51 AM)blindpick Wrote:  actually for me it takes like 20 second to click the barracks. maybe becaause i was using it on vmware? but i used 5.3.4 no problem. if you want to teamviewer me to see what's wrong i would be happy. jump tell me when u have time.

Do you have the DLL files in the folder included with 5.4 and does your 5.3.4 have the DLL files? Not sure if that is one of the key differences here.
The troop dropping pattern in 5.4.0 is much much better than before but it's a little bit slow for me, hence I increase the drop speed a little bit to make it a little bit faster.

I notice that the bot takes a while reading the value of the resources, much slower compared to previous bots.

I prefer the reading resources speed in 5.3.4 and the troop drop pattern in 5.4.0. Hence, I copied the attack algorithm from 5.4.0 into 5.3.4, and I'm using 5.3.4.

Updates:
After using the new algorithm in 5.4.0 for around 5 attacks and watching them, I went back using the previous algorithm.

The new algorithm 5.4.0 is nice, but it is spreading the army too thin, hence less effective. Previous algorithm is more effective for me.