Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High CPU usage
Satisfied with the experiment.
I based on kaz 5.3.5. Modified _sleep function done by GKevinOD, remove reduce memory function.

Result low or almost idling on bot CPU usage (result of modified _sleep), CPU @ idle around 50% and when bot working... Goes up to 60-70% then drop back around 50%.

As I played with bot restarter, didn't hang for last 12 hr...

As for GKevinOD 4.5.1, why it hang even with bot restarter and while training and idling... Could be due to frequent calling of dll using _regioncapture and doing pixel search during training... That's like 20 min of calling before army full... Probably that could cause the memory leak. In last few experience, many didn't experience the hang when barrack is boosted coz the training cycle is shorter...

So let's see how to reduce the stress in this area...
I dont even know which one is which seriously haha.. theres multiple coders making their own versions, why not stick together and go towards development of the same version instead of some others going back to 5.3 and releasing 5.3.1, when there is alredy 5.4 out for example.. just a tought, u guys do awesome work! Im following every day multiple times.