Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Bluestacks @ 860x720
First of all - I'm new to TBC, so hello. Smile
I've got a problem after changing Bluestacks resolution/window size to 860x720, it won't recognize clicks where the mouse is, but a bit more right: http://i.imgur.com/XUqR5Z0.png
I understand that this isn't a problem with the bot, but with Bluestacks, however, I thought this would be the most appropriate to post this.
Any ideas what I can do to fix this?
Edit: Seems like the click is also recognized a bit above the position of the mouse, when I click where my mouse is in this screenshot, it'll select the wall: http://i.imgur.com/vRtyWSR.png
Thanks for any help. Smile

Edit2: Thanks for moving, somehow didn't realize there's a section for bugs.
make sure you quit all bluestacks processes, run the reg file again just to be sure, and restart bluestacks.
I've seen this happen when you close bluestacks by clicking the x instead of using the Quit Bluestacks or closing all processes.
(01-10-2015, 09:19 AM)lavta3 Wrote:  make sure you quit all bluestacks processes, run the reg file again just to be sure, and restart bluestacks.
I've seen this happen when you close bluestacks by clicking the x instead of using the Quit Bluestacks or closing all processes.
Thank you, it worked! Smile
Can't believe I didn't look for Bluestacks processes, didn't realize there were background processes running.

(can be closed)

Instructions for those of you who have trouble with BS resolutions (860x720).  Example: the main window is resized, but the contents are still large. The issue with the original reg file was that it was missing the height/width keys.  Here's how to create your own file if you are wary of downloading it:

1. Open notepad.

2. Paste the following code in the window:

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0]
"WindowWidth"=dword:0000035C
"WindowHeight"=dword:000002D0
"GuestWidth"=dword:0000035C
"GuestHeight"=dword:000002D0
"Depth"=dword:00000010
"FullScreen"=dword:00000000
"WindowState"=dword:00000001
"HideBootProgress"=dword:00000001
"Width"=dword:0000035C
"Height"=dword:000002D0

3. Save file on the Desktop as "860x720.reg"

4. Double-click on the file and click OK Twice.

5. Restart BlueStacks by right-clicking on the icon in your taskbar and clicking Restart.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
i've solved it, try this way Smile

Press Win+R > type "regedit" > go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0" > Modify the value "Height" check list on decimal then input 720 > Modify the value "Weight" check list on decimal then input 860. ok.

is it working? i hope it's helpful :D