Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found another COC bot under development
source: Removed, suspected malware
not advertising just sharing
I actually found that before I came here! Was insanely buggy.. the bot we have here is truly a gift from God.
I suppose I'll let this slide, from what it looks like their bot is written in Java, it's obfuscated using the fuckin' Allatori free trial Laughcry

EDIT: Just noticed your post, don't try to get other members to use this product please, it's against the rules.
he's planning it to be paid. it's free for now because he wants ppl to test it. it's really good considering he's the only one making it. the dev is a monster.
features:
- auto detect resources automatically
- auto detect barracks automatically
- donate/request use cc troops
- smart attack (calculate the best attack pattern)
- run on background
(01-10-2015, 05:28 PM)konloch Wrote:  I suppose I'll let this slide, from what it looks like their bot is written in Java, it's obfuscated using the fuckin' Allatori free trial Laughcry

EDIT: Just noticed your post, don't try to get other members to use this product please, it's against the rules.

Yea alright, I do apologize just saw it on hackforms lol also bytecode bots is on there as well, and thb it looks pretty good tho.
(01-10-2015, 05:44 PM)blindpick Wrote:  he's planning it to be paid. it's free for now because he wants ppl to test it. it's really good considering he's the only one making it.

features
- auto detect resources automatically
- auto detect barracks automatically
- donate/request use cc troops
- smart attack (calculate the best attack pattern)

yip at-least the beta is free lol not like LF robot haha dat thing need a exterminator as its buggy as hell hahaha
maybe change this bot in tbc to something like that to be more easier? or he's just good?
i test that before but to buggy for beta...but what i say bytecode bot is the best more and more feature to come its only matter of time but we surely 100% free and all of dev and member including admin was a nice ppl Smile
(01-10-2015, 06:10 PM)bushido-21 Wrote:  i test that before but to buggy for beta...but what i say bytecode bot is the best more and more feature to come its only matter of time but we surely 100% free and all of dev and member including admin was a nice ppl Smile

Yea wasn't suggesting it, just wanted to give the developers some insight in whats out there and what not.
(01-10-2015, 06:10 PM)bushido-21 Wrote:  i test that before but to buggy for beta...but what i say bytecode bot is the best more and more feature to come its only matter of time but we surely 100% free and all of dev and member including admin was a nice ppl Smile

do you even know who that developer is?
exactly