Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrack is not available
Hye im a new user of this COC BOT , thanks to the creator .

Well right now i got a problem with the bot where the 4th barrack is on upgrading.
i do locate the 4th barrack and after i start the bot 4th barrack will be appear then it goes to trunk , and it will repeat the same training troops process even though i already have a full troops , and it dint attack at all since that .

This happen after the 3rd day use.... i have a friend use it too but for him it work for fine , his 4th barrack also on upgrading but in the log it appear as "Barrack 4 is not availabe" and the process just work fine , it dint go to the trunk ,when his troops full it automatically go to attack process...

im using 5.3. 64x

Sorry for my bad english , new in this tbc .. hope some1 can help me with this ...
Try delete config.ini and relocate barrack. Skip upgrading barrack by pressing cancel. Try and see.
It still the same even i skip the 4th barrack .. it still not attacking n when the 4th barrack training process it goes to "trunk"
everything back to normal... what i do is remove all the trunk n every single tree..hahaha