Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Out of sync
I'm trying to delay the time between search when attacked villages, I think it makes very little time between them and pulls me error: Out of sync. If possible you should say me the code to put a delay line and that would be fantastic. thx
Hello, look for this piece of the code, use Find

Code:
        $SearchCount = 0
        While 1
            If _Sleep(1000) Then ExitLoop (2)

If you can't find it find $SearchCount = 0
Then the _Sleep(milliseconds) is the delay between search.

1 second = 1000 milliseconds
Thanks friend, it really works!!
Can developers try recognizing this lag (Client and sever are out of sync, or play too long...), after game restart, the bot will stop and restart script.
i see when the game restarts, the log on bot will read resource [G]: 0 [E]: 0 [D]: 0 ...
can you use this to recognize problem ???
Thanks,
sry mod, I don't want to spam, and I will not ask any more. Because I see LF Robot can solve problem "out of sync" then I ask the developers, and I know it is not bot fault. Not of all gamer have good Internet.
Exactly not all gamer has same specification. Good about this bot is, it is open source and all are free to edit and customize to fit individual expectation. Some felt search is slow, so felt search keep giving them out of sync.

I can understand that coz I have a old pc of 8 yr old. For me internet wasn't the problem coz I am using fiber Internet with 300mps speed. Sometime the coc lag while searching and struck and the white screen for a while before it find base... When this happened.. After 1-3 more similar search the out of sync will come out... To resolve or reduce the problem, I put sleep before and after the Next click. This do helps..
Maybe you can try that. As you have know this is open source bot, we hope everyone can contribute to it. Mod it and if it works for you, share it with the rest... Developer also need time to play with the game and not just developing the bot for you. They are not paid after all.. Lol...
By the way, I have tested the out of sync/6th hr break... The bot successfully restart game and restart script. I have tested them on cross version and 5.3.5

Just realised, you have not even tell the developer what version you are using and you expect them to solve the problem when there are various version around due to community contribution?
ehsanslipknot, I had to edit the script .au3 with autoit. Look for these lines:

$SearchCount = 0
While 1
If _Sleep(8000) Then ExitLoop (2)
GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values

You can use the find tool. The value 8000 would change in my case, is given in milliseconds. Try the value that works best for you. Then I compile it in 64 or 32 bits. I hope it works for you. See u