Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Solution for Dead Base Search Errors for those who use the Bot out of Scite
sorry im very noob abt all this but i cant make the deadbase search to work.

what does that mean:
1. Change the Include at the Top of your Script to the one belonging to your System
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y --> If you use Windows 64 Bit
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N --> If you use Windows 32 Bit

what do i need to do and where because i really have no clue
(01-30-2015, 06:46 PM)nonAS Wrote:  sorry im very noob abt all this but i cant make the deadbase search to work.

what does that mean:
1. Change the Include at the Top of your Script to the one belonging to your System

You right click the bot and compile the file according to your system. Click properties on computer, see what system you're using, then compile the bot. It's either 32 or 64 bit. Then you use the .exe you get after you compile.
alr did that and dead base search is not working.
and my question is what "Change the Include at the Top of your Script to the one belonging to your System" means?
Followed the instructions and this error popped up "Error: Unable to add resources. C:\Users\(My username)\AppData\Local\AutoIt V3\Aut2Exe\aut41B9.tmp.exe" when I try to compile to .exe. Everything latest version, tried with Anti-virus off and same problem.
when does this error appear?
when u try to compile? when u start the compiled exe? waht happens when you start the script out of scite?everything newest version? did u stop antivirus.....?
details...
sorry guys i get error .Help

AutoIT Error
Line 747

Return "?
Error:Unterminated string.
Hello what is NR.1? i am stuck at that step?
(01-30-2015, 07:09 PM)General Sam Wrote:  
(01-30-2015, 06:46 PM)nonAS Wrote:  sorry im very noob abt all this but i cant make the deadbase search to work.

what does that mean:

You right click the bot and compile the file according to your system. Click properties on computer, see what system you're using, then compile the bot. It's either 32 or 64 bit. Then you use the .exe you get after you compile.

Hello i cant find the bot. whats the file name of the bot?
(02-13-2015, 05:31 AM)dexterzl Wrote:  sorry guys i get error .Help

AutoIT Error
Line 747

Return "?
Error:Unterminated string.

it's giving me the same error
(01-30-2015, 12:13 PM)General Sam Wrote:  
(01-30-2015, 12:07 PM)Grim Reaper Wrote:  Can I ask question? I know this is stupid question but, i will still ask . Is the script still working even if the screen has been turned off? Thanks for your answer in the future.

As long as your PC/laptop doesn't go to sleep from the inactivity, yes, it will work.

its not working for me Facelineside laptop is up and running so is the script but it doesnt find barracks/traps/etc..

http://s15.postimg.org/n284gw7wb/training.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/rzhaa2qpx/settings.jpg