Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AutoIt error before attack begin
Hi, i take this opportunity to greet all the community i have never seen this website before and it seems a great community Smile

Well, i compiled the bot for x64 windows and yes it work perfectly, it starts to make new troops it takes resources it finds "attacks" and skip if conditions are not meet, but when it has to attack a base and spawn my troops, the bot stop and i get this error :

[Image: cJpmQkf.png]

What can i do?? Thank you Smile
I also got that same autoit error when i left the bot running overnight
(01-13-2015, 09:44 PM)imAskid Wrote:  I also got that same autoit error when i left the bot running overnight

Yes but i got that error when i start the bot...i never seen it attacking other people Sad
Please try running the script un-compiled for me and tell me if the error still occurs.
(01-13-2015, 09:57 PM)Envyus Wrote:  Please try running the script un-compiled for me and tell me if the error still occurs.

Let me try it, i'll give you an answer in the next mins Smile
(01-13-2015, 09:57 PM)Envyus Wrote:  Please try running the script un-compiled for me and tell me if the error still occurs.

Here you go,i got a new error when i started the bot without compiling it...

[Image: 0CuD0Ot.png]

EDIT :

Code:
[15.34.41] ============Searching For All Base============
[15.34.41] ~Gold: 2000; Elixir: 2000; Dark: 0; Trophy: 0
[15.34.42] (1) [G]: 31500        [E]: 11250        [D]: 0            [T]: 23
[15.34.42] ===============Searching Complete===============
[15.34.43] Preparing to attack
[15.34.43] -Archer 97
[15.34.43] -Wallbreaker 4
[15.34.44] ======Beginning Attack======
[15.34.45] ~Attacking in all sides...

Everytime the bot try to attack (in two,three or all sides) i got this error...
Please download 5.4.2.2 again, I had this error and fixed it by re replacing the lines for the prepsearch & atkalgorithm.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
(01-14-2015, 08:12 PM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Please download 5.4.2.2 again, I had this error and fixed it by re replacing the lines for the prepsearch & atkalgorithm.
Hi and thanks for your answer, i did it re-compiled but nothing i got the same errors. Facelineside I will try to install AutoIt because before i used only the au3toexe compiler without installing the software.

EDIT : v5.3.5 working with no error! Facelineside