Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reduce "Client and server are out of sync" message
Go to bluestacks settings > advanced settings > location > mode > high accuracy
However this doesnt prevent it, i get the message "Client and server are out of sync" alot less now because of this.
Hope this helped u guys! Let me know if it helped you.
That message is internet dependent if I may... a slow connection or messy one would do this
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
Can developers try recognizing this lag (Client and sever are out of sync, or play too long...), after game restart, the bot will stop and restart script.
i see when the game restarts, the log on bot will read resource [G]: 0 [E]: 0 [D]: 0 ...
can you use this to recognize problem ???
Thanks,
We are working on many things, we know this, we'll get to it. But we cant do anything if u hv a messed up connection
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
how about a function to find "Error Client and Server are out of sync" ?
because that error message can be fixed if: bot can detect Error Message and click the Reload (instant) or Restart the BS (5minutes).
the bot just do: click Home Button and Relaunch COC GameApp, it can't fixed the problem, the game are already running with an Error Showed.
For info the check is already in placed.... GkevinOD already fixed that.... I don't bother these days to reply to those who didn't even provide what version of bot they using.

Some people when they have some minor problems, they just shoot their question without even trying to find out why. They act like they paid for it and demand for solution right away for them. Worse, they assume the technical help desk is 24 hr open and keep spamming till they get a solution. Go read those bugs reporting and you will see a lot of these people...
im using v5.3.5 now, and i very thankful. I really appreciate this art work.
iam sorry if my word so rude or my bad English, i wanna see this project growing Smile
Just to help you out i think that it sometimes give the Sync error after bluestacks changes some color schemes, which i dont know if anyone is experiencing but with me happens alot.

i hope i helped in some way, cheers and keep up the awesome work!
This was posted in another thread, but changing 1000 to 5000 helped me. I don't think I've gotten an out of sync message since.
Code:
$SearchCount = 0
While 1
If _Sleep(1000) Then ExitLoop (2)
GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values