Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG? Inactivity
So, I had some good success with 5.4.2.2, however, whenever I leave it going over night or for work the most I can get is an hour or two. I look back at the logs, but there is nothing there to indicate what might be the reason. Overall the bot is working great for me, but this is annoying. I tried searching every thread just in case this has already been addressed and I apologize if it has, but this is the only problem I'm encountering.

If someone could please let me know if this is a version issue, maybe something currently being worked on or if it's been fixed and I'm not looking in the right place for the answer.

Thank you for your help!
I looked back at what you wrote, but there is nothing there to indicate that it is the bot that cause the problem. Overall though bot is working great for most, but i am sorry as it is annoying to see people unable to provide more details on what exactly happened and expect people to provide a solution.

Solution? Time to change a new pc...
Hey thanks for the quick reply, so nobody else is having an issue where it's saying "logged out due to inactivity" ?

My PC is one I built myself and has run well for a long time:

Core i5 2500k
8GB G.Skill RAM
AsRock MB
110GB Corsair SSD

I play WoW, LoL, Hearthstone, SCII and many other games and don't have issue. Like I said, the bot seems to work great, but will only run for an hour or two. I haven't sat in front of it and watched it long enough to see it occur in person...

I also made sure my computer NEVER sleeps and doesn't log out. When I get back the screen is still on and the bot is still running, but I'm logged out of Clash of Clans...

Maybe go back and try an older version? I used 5.3 before this and same thing happened. Wish I could get this working..
Please standby for the latest stable version which should be released here today.
Finally a bit more info... Maybe you may want to begin posting the log that you didn't find any indication what might be the reason to let us see. And also begin telling us the OS you are using.
I'm sorry everybody, didn't mean to with hold information. Using Windows 7 64bit. I went back to 5.3.5 and will let it run the rest of the day and I'll just check back later for the newest version. Maybe whatever the problem is will be corrected with the new version. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to review my post and replay, it is much appreciated.
I am sorry too, just what to let everyone know that we need more information to do troubleshooting.

Information like
- system info, os, graphic card, ram
- screenshot of bs / describe status of bs window / coc game status
- bot log and status at point of discovery of problem. Eg hang? Working? Clicking something, etc

Want people to help you, help them by feeding more info first.
I'm sorry about all you are addressing is that you got logged out for inactivity & nothing else.
i really don't see any information on what happens.
soo once you can provide specific details we might be able to help
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue