Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo
Hello,

I'm MineCrack, an old Basscode member which some of you may remember. I left after months of drifting away and drama lama issues. For me, it was pretty hard at first but eventually I got over it and I pursued my interest in Networking. I drifted away from the scene and did my own thing with friends. Eventually I got into actual programming with the help of my CS course (copy pasting Java got stale) and learned C, which assisted me in my networking interests.

That's a rough summary of what I've been up to since late 2013 to now. I have a lot of free time until university as of right now, so I'll be around here a bit. I might sell a few products too if people have interest in what I have to offer.

Hopefully some of you still don't hate me after these years. Wink
XMPP: Char@give.me.some.vodka

eww c is yucky
Welcome back MineCrack, if you've got Skype feel free to PM me it.
(01-15-2015, 09:14 AM)Bibl Wrote:  eww c is yucky

c is decent for low level shit
at least its not scala
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(01-15-2015, 12:40 PM)Konloch Wrote:  Welcome back MineCrack, if you've got Skype feel free to PM me it.

I'll PM you later, don't use Skype as often though Tongue
XMPP: Char@give.me.some.vodka