Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion - Max Trophies for Search
For those of us wishing to trophy push a bit with this bot, or hoping not to lose a ton of trophies, it would be nice to be able to set a maximum trophy amount in order to be able to face only weaker opponents. I would have to assume that this would be a very minor tweak to the existing bot, and it would help out immensely.
(01-22-2015, 02:31 PM)Incognito Wrote:  For those of us wishing to trophy push a bit with this bot, or hoping not to lose a ton of trophies, it would be nice to be able to set a maximum trophy amount in order to be able to face only weaker opponents. I would have to assume that this would be a very minor tweak to the existing bot, and it would help out immensely.

The current bot already has this option.
(01-22-2015, 03:22 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  
(01-22-2015, 02:31 PM)Incognito Wrote:  For those of us wishing to trophy push a bit with this bot, or hoping not to lose a ton of trophies, it would be nice to be able to set a maximum trophy amount in order to be able to face only weaker opponents. I would have to assume that this would be a very minor tweak to the existing bot, and it would help out immensely.

The current bot already has this option.

The current bot (5.4.2.2.2) has an option for minimum trophies. I am looking for the addition of maximum trophies, so I can indicate a range for the bot to search within. Typically harder opponents have higher trophies, and I would like to be able to filter them out.
Please look carefully at the General tab...
Wouldnt the best option to be to search for the ammount of trophies lost as the lower this number the harder the target. Im at afk at the moment so cant be 100% on this but i believe this is the system.
(01-22-2015, 06:20 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Please look carefully at the General tab...

The general tab allows for the user to set a maximum for their trophy count. I am wanting a maximum limit for the trophies of the bases that are being attacked. As in, only attack bases where you can earn 'x' amount of trophies or lower. The same idea can be implemented by having a lower limit to trophies lost when searching for opponents to attack.

This would help the bot only attack bases where the user has an advantage.
try working with the Func CompareResources()

maybe change the function of min with "<=" instead of ">=" under $T = (Number($searchTrophy) >= Number($MinTrophy)).

or if you want to hard code a number such as 20

If $searchTrophy <= Number(20) Then
$Boolean = False
Return $Boolean
EndIf

I have not tested either of these....