Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
Right, this version was the most stable version I had used till now, running on two different PCs for over 5 days with almost no issues at all.

Untill today, I redesigned the base on one of the accounts (accA) which is always running on PC1 lets say. After the redesign, i did the usual manual location of collectors / rax / cc. But it now when I run it, it wont click anything, I see no click during the 'collection' phase, except it pops out my trophy count once then pops it back. then on the training phase it reports all 4 barracks not available.

I tried recompiling bot scripts (the older 5.4.2.2, the folder we are supposed to install in, and this cross version) . Deleting the config file, compiling and re installing to a totally new location, re-installing BS. All on the same PC ofc, the PC has been restarted various times, BS is properly sized, and now even the older versions like 5.3.4 which were super stable and were installed in a separate folder, are acting the same.

Im not messing with the 2nd pc and account thats running fine there.

so any ideas ??
(01-21-2015, 02:23 AM)clegg Wrote:  Right, this version was the most stable version I had used till now, running on two different PCs for over 5 days with almost no issues at all.

Untill today, I redesigned the base on one of the accounts (accA) which is always running on PC1 lets say. After the redesign, i did the usual manual location of collectors / rax / cc. But it now when I run it, it wont click anything, I see no click during the 'collection' phase, except it pops out my trophy count once then pops it back. then on the training phase it reports all 4 barracks not available.

I tried recompiling bot scripts (the older 5.4.2.2, the folder we are supposed to install in, and this cross version) . Deleting the config file, compiling and re installing to a totally new location, re-installing BS. All on the same PC ofc, the PC has been restarted various times, BS is properly sized, and now even the older versions like 5.3.4 which were super stable and were installed in a separate folder, are acting the same.

Im not messing with the 2nd pc and account thats running fine there.

so any ideas ??

From your description.... I can obviously tell its something wrong with your pc.... some1 had an issue with almost such a thing where it would open barracks but not train...

Anyway.. try going to the registry delete anything related to bs and reinstall bs.... other than that I really cant say there is an issue with the bot.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
It is obviously something particulate to this PC, as all others doing fine. Thing is, it happened overnight, maybe some windows updates or something? something to do with VGA driver? coz t takes coordinates (when you locate for it manually) but it then does not click on the right places at all (sometimes nowhere that i can see). It zooms out fine (at the start).

Heres the log, its from another version, but the logs are identical, I have tried all versions, exact same behavior. I have tried a re-install of BS after complete reg cleanup also as you suggested, same results. Im not a programmer, but I am a power user, can usually troubleshoot things myself, and can find answers, which is whyuptill now I never had to make a post here, could find all answers. Does the display driver or the monitor's drivers have anything to do with this? No matter where I place my collectors, and re-train the coordinates, theres a bunch of blank clicks (no where I can see) and always one click on the trophy button (always, even with fresh install and config file) during collection phase, and somehow ends up closing it also. And same with barracks, always get one click on the clan chat arrow (which brings out the chat window form the left), this behavior doesnt change no matter what version of bot I use. Giving you these details hoping it might help you understand whats up.

2015-01-21 10:35:57 : ~~~~Welcome to COC Bot v5.4.2.2.2.exe!~~~~
2015-01-21 10:35:57 : Executable running on X64 OS
2015-01-21 10:35:57 : Bot is starting...
2015-01-21 10:35:58 : Trying to locate Main Screen
2015-01-21 10:35:58 : Main Screen Located
2015-01-21 10:36:00 : Zoomed Out
2015-01-21 10:36:01 : Locating Barracks...
2015-01-21 10:36:15 : -Locating Complete-
2015-01-21 10:36:15 : -Barrack 1 = (36,70)
2015-01-21 10:36:15 : -Barrack 2 = (69,94)
2015-01-21 10:36:15 : -Barrack 3 = (99,120)
2015-01-21 10:36:15 : -Barrack 4 = (133,143)
2015-01-21 10:36:17 : Training Troops...
2015-01-21 10:36:19 : Barrack 1 is not available
2015-01-21 10:36:22 : Barrack 2 is not available
2015-01-21 10:36:26 : Barrack 3 is not available
2015-01-21 10:36:30 : Barrack 4 is not available
2015-01-21 10:36:31 : Training Troops Complete
From what I see is after locating barrack, it still can't click on barrack.. Ask.. Is it clicking somewhere else or not clicking at all. If it is clicking somewhere else. Probably it is off coordinates due to few reasons.
- not zoomed out fully, not scroll up all the way
- resolution not set. Try use autoit window info to see the resolution under its control tag. Look for size .

Ask what version of BS you using?

just do a trial and error. Create new windows user and do the bot there.. See if it helps...
Sure gonna try it out now and report back.

Tried the new user idea, exact same results .......

If the new BS doesn't work I am having a creeping suspicion this might be coming to a 're-install windows 7' moment =/
(01-22-2015, 01:00 AM)clegg Wrote:  Sure gonna try it out now and report back.

Tried the new user idea, exact same results .......

If the new BS doesn't work I am having a creeping suspicion this might be coming to a 're-install windows 7' moment =/

True that,

There is some1 who fixed such an issue but he didnt say how....
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue