Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
(01-15-2015, 01:41 PM)TheCheat Wrote:  Hi guys! To keep things more organise please report bugs here!

It has been working well for me for 4 hours so far. Will update in this thread if anything goes wrong..

edit: been working for me for 8 hours. with the exception of having being attacked when the bot got stuck at Client out of sync page for a while. i watched the screen. it stuck there for quite a while and finally recovered. i got attack in between but i think its small issue as the bot went back to its usual business

Client out of sync is a known to cause problems. Im not even sure if 5.4.2.2 has a recognition for that during base searhes... either way if anything occurs in that part its 5.4.2.2 sided. Glad bot has worked for u for 8 hours. Please update some more.

(01-15-2015, 04:35 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  Dropping CC troop for me.

I have to disable it in the codes.

This is not a bug. Just want to inform you guys as I understand from Mystery7's announcement that the CC will not be deployed (Note no 4)

Please read that note again. It states its buggy, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't, for me it doesnt drop them at all lol.

- Provide feedback on the bot guys.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2 - by Mystery7 - 01-15-2015, 08:03 PM