Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
(01-21-2015, 02:23 AM)clegg Wrote:  Right, this version was the most stable version I had used till now, running on two different PCs for over 5 days with almost no issues at all.

Untill today, I redesigned the base on one of the accounts (accA) which is always running on PC1 lets say. After the redesign, i did the usual manual location of collectors / rax / cc. But it now when I run it, it wont click anything, I see no click during the 'collection' phase, except it pops out my trophy count once then pops it back. then on the training phase it reports all 4 barracks not available.

I tried recompiling bot scripts (the older 5.4.2.2, the folder we are supposed to install in, and this cross version) . Deleting the config file, compiling and re installing to a totally new location, re-installing BS. All on the same PC ofc, the PC has been restarted various times, BS is properly sized, and now even the older versions like 5.3.4 which were super stable and were installed in a separate folder, are acting the same.

Im not messing with the 2nd pc and account thats running fine there.

so any ideas ??

From your description.... I can obviously tell its something wrong with your pc.... some1 had an issue with almost such a thing where it would open barracks but not train...

Anyway.. try going to the registry delete anything related to bs and reinstall bs.... other than that I really cant say there is an issue with the bot.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2 - by Mystery7 - 01-21-2015, 12:52 PM