Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COC Bot v5.4.2.2 Strange bug
hey guys.. i tried to test it but once i run the exe file it gives me the msg that the bot is already running, but the fact is it's not.

i tried to restart the pc but same thing it keep giving me bot is already running >> any one else face this issue ??

Edit :
I edited the file, changed the bot title to below. Seems like to solve the issue.

Code:
$sBotTitle = "Bot v5.4.2.2--"
Try changing folder name as its same as bot name which makes bot think its running
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
(01-15-2015, 08:05 PM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Try changing folder name as its same as bot name which makes bot think its running

i tried it but same thing i changed the folder & the file name of the exe but same thing
You might have opened the bot but moved/misplaced somewhere. Meaning it already is running but somehow got moved and it's just somewhere like the hide function.

I have experienced this in the previous versions but not in the current version. Have you guys tried looking at the task manager? How about a restart? It should be there.

If not, try using a restarter bot posted in the bugs/suggestion section under "hang" topic of v4.3:

https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=216&page=6

I used that before.
Yeah ... I stumbled across this problem. Weird tho. Tried to change folder name, then file name, didn't work.

I edited the file, changed the bot title to below. Seems like to solve the issue.

Code:
(01-15-2015, 08:34 PM)AtoZ Wrote:  You might have opened the bot but moved/misplaced somewhere. Meaning it already is running but somehow got moved and it's just somewhere like the hide function.

I have experienced this in the previous versions but not in the current version. Have you guys tried looking at the task manager? How about a restart? It should be there.

If not, try using a restarter bot posted in the bugs/suggestion section under "hang" topic of v4.3:

https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=216&page=6

I used that before.

i did restart the pc but same thing it is still saying the bot is running
(01-15-2015, 08:38 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  Yeah ... I stumbled across this problem. Weird tho. Tried to change folder name, then file name, didn't work.

Code:

yup this step fix it thanks alot
It happened to me as well when i ran the bot without changing the following from #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n to #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y in the script. I am using x64 system

edit: ninja'd sorry
Can someone please upload .exe 32bit for download. I have a windows xp professional and autoit won't let me compile. Thank you!