Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhanced bot using memory reads
(01-18-2015, 07:34 PM)5pArxz Wrote:  @Greyman, Thanks Smile yeah i've decided to switch to Andy on this. but i was retarted and didn't run ceserver outside the emulator, once i did it with cmd it all just came together. Smile good work by you Sir!.

Eh? CEServer should be run on the emulator, not on the host OS.
(01-18-2015, 07:45 PM)5pArxz Wrote:  @Greyman No i meant i used terminal emu on the actual emulator instead of using adb shell from cmd.

Oh ok, that's peculiar. I run all of my stuff using adb shell, you just have to make sure you run 'su' first before running the server. Whatever works for you though!
(01-18-2015, 07:57 PM)5pArxz Wrote:  @Greyman, Yes i ran su Smile I don't have that much experience with Andy emulator so glad i learned this Tongue You said you have written a client in C#.Net ? are you connecting to the ceserver on the emulator to do base dumps ? i've started writing a bot in c# already and would be epic if i can get co ords from memory instead of using aforge and getPixel lol

I've written a client in C#/.NET against a slightly modified CEServer, yes. The protocol Dark Byte came up with is very simple, and there's only a handful of request/response types that require implementation for this kind of work.

What I've got is fairly primitive and the code will need some serious refactoring down the road, but the focus for now is to just get things up and running. I'm most productive in C#/.NET, so the time it took to write the CE client (and some custom memory search functions etc) is more than made up for with the increased productivity for the rest of the bot code.
yup mr.Greyman i hooked into client what's next? Smile
(01-18-2015, 08:12 PM)5pArxz Wrote:  @Greyman, Agreed. However this means that this bot wil only be working on rooted devices ? as ceserver wil need to be running client side ? or are you planning on a client side bot ?

It's technically possible to run ceserver (or something like it, at least) as non-root, but you'd have to substantially change the way it works. That's on my to-do list, but is very low on the priority queue.

1. Working bot
2. Everything else

Tongue
(01-18-2015, 08:10 PM)madalilng Wrote:  yup mr.Greyman i hooked into client what's next? Smile

Sent you an email Smile