Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with running with screen off
I set my windows screen to sleep after 1 minute and my computer to go to sleep never, but whenever the screen goes off the bot stops.
This is Windows 8 64 bit.
Please help
I believe this is how Windows is implemented, when screen goes off it will stop drawing image on screen, program's still running but there's nothing for the bot to "see". Guess you have to leave the screen on then.
Lol... Isn't off monitor is better than just stand by monitor...
i've got the same problem.
im using v5.3.5 on Win8.1 32bit.

when screen is off (just Turn Off Display, not Sleep, not Standby or Hibernate -_- ),

when the screen is off, the program still running, i can hear the BS is clicking, training troops, zooming out the town.
even the army camp is full, the bot still try to training and zooming, again and again.
I've heard the sound about 1 hour and no Raiding activity.

until I touch my laptop touchpad, so the screen is on, the bot just started to click "Attack" button.

my question: is the laptop screen must be turned on when operating the bot? or just me happening this?
Does you people having problem reading?
Antidote already mentioned the problem and yet you asking again...
me too same problem, win 7 64 bit
Another Stupid reporting... Close thread...