Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any plans for more human like attacks?
Hey guys I'm absolutely loving the the bot, especially now that the hang issue has be fixed. Recently I saw someone get banned after a video was sent in showing a pretty obvious bot attack. It seems like bans are exceedingly rare, however I would be fine giving up attack efficiency in favor of a human looking attack. So are there any plans for varying attack styles once the major bugs are worked out?
We will be working on a variety of different algorithms shortly but I would say our current deployment is much more human like than other bots Smile.
I hope this doesnt sound like im bashing anything or anyone. I am EXTREMELY grateful for this open source bot and it is wonderful.

However, I respectfully disagree with you Envyus. Right now, the deployment is very obvious that it is a bot compared to the other bots in the market. (LP is obvious in deployment as well)

But again, totally not bashing on the bot. Its great news to hear that you guys will work on the algorithms for attacking in the future.
Its not even fast now :p
I just realized I didn't post this in the Suggestions/Bug Reports forum. I had multiple tabs open, my bad.