Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Thanks for making this bot free and open source.
Hi guys, i just found out this section of bytecode as im trying to browse the old LF robot cracking thread.

The bot looks great and working. It's like lazypressing bot in the making. But nowhere near LF robot in terms of troop deployment and features. Nevertheless it's still young and in development and most of all its FREE! It's way more better than those 2 pioneering bots.

Thank you Devs!
I love this forum , thanks
i love this forum and all member thanx for bot
Smile Glad to have your support! As you've said it's still in the early stages, but the development team is hard at work hammering out all of the issues.
Thanks to all the developer.
I agree with this, I would also like to personally thank all these developers that has been working hard on making this a successful bot! furthermore inspired me to get back into computer programming Smile is there a way we can donate towards the forum or the developers working on the bot ?

Edit...

Found the Donate button!
yeah thanks for the bot and for the hard work about it Smile
i've been lurking in this forum for almost 1 month now.. and now i decided to register and post to personaly thank all of you here who spent time and efforts developing this free bot... i salute you guys.. thank you very much.!!!! cheers!!!
thanks devs!!
Thanks a lot.... devs...