Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Source link?
Forgive me if it is evident, but I'm interested in contributing towards the development of this bot and cannot find the source link.
Try harder.
(01-20-2015, 08:06 PM)Meskalin Wrote:  Try harder.

Well aren't you helpful?
You can find the source code along with the compiled bin at https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=110
The source is always in every release. Try checking.
Accept for the decompiled dll files i guess all the source is available with every release
(01-21-2015, 12:16 AM)bosslaw Wrote:  The source is always in every release. Try checking.

(01-21-2015, 12:47 AM)5pArxz Wrote:  Accept for the decompiled dll files i guess all the source is available with every release

Yeah, I assumed it would be available on a VCS such as GitHub which is why I didn't try decompiling. Thanks!
I don't think the DLLs were ever release (unless I missed it).
funny how the kid who doesnt like open source is asking for source lmao
(01-20-2015, 03:02 PM)Swizzbeat Wrote:  Forgive me if it is evident, but I'm interested in contributing towards the development of this bot and cannot find the source link.

Aren't you from OSBot l0l?