Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Town Hall Sniping
As I watch the bot run through several bases for one that matches my criteria, I see it passing up bases with the town hall sitting all by itself. It would be nice if we could set the bot to search for bases that match loot criteria AND/OR bases with the town hall on the outside. I am in Crystal II and 50k gold and elixir is a nice little loot bonus for not many troops.

Good work to everyone helping develop this bot, it is shaping up nicely.
Thank you for your suggestion, I like the idea Wink.
if you look under the "attack settings", at the bottom you'll see a "Attack Townhall (Outside)" checkbox in grey. that means its going to be implemented some dayWink

btw. im looking pretty forward to this function as well, cause sometimes i drop too low for DE farming
Sure enough Kojo, I see it now. Thanks!
We could all be in the champions league in no time Tongue.
Huge support
Me too .. i want to support this TH SNIPING
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Support.
In LFROBOT .. when th detected too many troops deploy. I know is hard to bot when th detected just drop 10 archer troops only

Suggestion:

For me ..

1. Just bot detect TH outside. When the th detected ..
2 Message will appear in taskbar. Then i'm the one will going to attack.
3. Then i will press stop in bot when the finish attack th i will click surrender then return home. Then i will start again the bot for th sniping again ...

I hope you get what i mean ..

Make a separate bot for th sniping only

Sorry my english is bad i'm not good in english ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Support.